Hello Guest

Author Topic: this ones for member Cruizng.....  (Read 566 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
this ones for member Cruizng.....
« on: April 04, 2019, 08:21:21 AM »
….
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
Re: this ones for member Cruizng.....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:17:05 AM »
LOL. I should write a book about all of the shenanigans and general dumba$$ery that has gone on over the past 29 years I have been in trucking. Everything from 2am calls from driver that was high on meth that had bugs crawling out of his skin and had no idea where he was to really bad accidents.

Getting a call at 1am from driver in Fontana jail charged with rape due to messing around with receptionist at our terminal and her Dad showing up looking for her. He is on the phone actually crying with his one phone call then I had to call his wife back in Wisconsin to tell her that they needed to put their house up for collateral for his bail money. Oh yeah... his handle was "IRONMAN". She was not a happy camper and I told her he would have to tell her why he was in jail. Then after getting him out and taking care of everything he stiffed us for the $1500.00 we fronted him for some of the bail money.

I could go on and on! LOL

This is one my favorites.
https://youtu.be/59r0Z1JtXS4

Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: this ones for member Cruizng.....
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 09:44:02 AM »
Oh yeah, that one was pretty funny.  Dude just wouldn't let go, and then litterally belly/face flopped.... :facepalm:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal