FOOD CORNER > Food Preparation and Cooking Techniques

Corned Beef and Pastrami

<< < (2/3) > >>

oklawall:
I don't know if it would help at those temperatures or with the wind. I had ordered one of Pit Boss insulated blankets for my smoker and works great. Cut down cold weather smoking time and pellet use a bunch. Check the Pit Boss website. Sometimes, they have them on sale for like 40-50% off

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Sammconn:

--- Quote from: oklawall on April 24, 2024, 07:24:36 AM ---I don't know if it would help at those temperatures or with the wind. I had ordered one of Pit Boss insulated blankets for my smoker and works great. Cut down cold weather smoking time and pellet use a bunch. Check the Pit Boss website. Sometimes, they have them on sale for like 40-50% off

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I’ve been looking at them and think to a point it would help.
The wind was the killer the other day.
When it just gets too cold it will still need to come into the warm.

Flyin6:
My mouth is watering!!!!!!

Sammconn:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on April 24, 2024, 11:00:59 AM ---My mouth is watering!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

I’ll just leave this here…like I said in my time post, nothing off limits. I sure did enjoy these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Sammconn on April 24, 2024, 07:13:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on April 24, 2024, 11:00:59 AM ---My mouth is watering!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

I’ll just leave this here…like I said in my time post, nothing off limits. I sure did enjoy these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
OK, Sam, so you said you were dieting

Sorry bro but the bread is straight-up sugar...

I'll do ya a favor, give that to me! ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version