Hello Guest

Author Topic: New Trend: Banning of Islam (Great idea!)  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
New Trend: Banning of Islam (Great idea!)
« on: July 31, 2015, 03:45:52 PM »
I do not know if this is true. If it is, forget about getting me a Christmas present, I just got it!!!!!!!

The first  countries to ban Islam:   See how the world is acting fast on the threat posed by Islam.

Cuba  rejects plans for first mosque.

The African  nation of Angola has officially become the first  country   to ban Islam.

Record number of  Muslims deported from Norway at last as a way of  fighting crime.

Japan is the only nation that  does not give citizenship to Muslims.

In  Germany alone in the last year there were 81 attacks  targeting mosques.

Austrian police arrested 13  men targeting suspected jihad recruiters.

A  Chinese court sends 22 Muslim Imams to jail for 5 to  16 years for   Spreading hatred. 
China  has executed eight Jihadists; China campaigns against  Separatism (i.e. Disallowing islamists to have their own  separate state). Muslim prayers banned in government  buildings and schools in Xinjiang (Western  China).

British Home Secretary prepares to  introduce 'Anti-social   Behavior Order' for  extremists and strip dual nationals of  their Citizenship.

Czech  Republic doesn't want Islam in their  country.

Alabama - A new controversial  amendment that will ban the recognition of "foreign  laws which would include sharia  law".

The Polish Defense League issues  a warning to Muslims.   16 States Have All  Introduced Legislation to Ban Shariah  Law.

Some Muslims in Northern Ireland  have announced plans to leave the   Country  to avoid anti-Islamic violence.The announcement comes  after an attack on Muslims  in the city of  Belfast, when crazed rioters were  provoked.

North Carolina Bans Islamic  "Sharia Law" in the State.

Dutch MP  calls for removal of all mosques in  Netherlands.Member of Dutch Parliament:  "We want to clean Netherlands of  Islam".

Dutch MP Machiel De Graaf spoke on  behalf of the Party for Freedom when he said, "All  mosques in the Netherlands should be shut

Down.  Without Islam, The Netherlands would be a wonderful  country."
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Trend: Banning of Islam (Great idea!)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 04:11:10 PM »
I like it, but to bad it is the BAD countries that do the right thing!
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 04:54:16 PM »
Well this looks promising. Albeit like JR says it's not the best that are starting it.
Maybe, just maybe there is still hope for us all.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 06:28:30 PM »
Wonder how big a presence of musloids is in Iowa? With the amount of swine raised there and how much pig waste is spread upon their fields that grows corn, soybeans etc., we could conceivably starve them out if it was publicized, that much of the worlds food grows in pig waste!

Promising news Don, hope it's true AND spreading!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 07:00:33 PM »
islam in my opinion is Nazism for the 21st century, it must be eradicated!
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 09:46:28 PM »
I like this.....each state has a citizen petition process for laws correct? Maybe that's the way to fight the PC nonsense.....get videos of what Sharia law actually requires....get citizen petitions to get a law change on the ballots....hmmm....gotta think on this a bit.... thanks for posting this list! But I am in agreement with those who've cited the obvious that it is the heinous nations who are at the forefront of this.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 12:28:16 PM »
Islam makes Nazism look like kindergarten.  There is no level of commitment to a cause like religion and that's what makes Islam so dangerous. It's been a smoldering cancer since WWI that has just been waiting on the world to go soft enough to permit its resurgence.  We must be carful about banning any religion because it's not a far leap to banning Christianity for teachings against immorality and homosexuality. We need to prosecute the actions and not the belief. You cannot legislate the heart of man, only the actions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 03:03:47 PM »
Notice the countries that are doing something don't worry about PC at all.

Now I think Australia has taken a firm stance against them also. Assimilate or get out.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 03:52:45 PM »
Islam makes Nazism look like kindergarten.  There is no level of commitment to a cause like religion and that's what makes Islam so dangerous. It's been a smoldering cancer since WWI that has just been waiting on the world to go soft enough to permit its resurgence.  We must be carful about banning any religion because it's not a far leap to banning Christianity for teachings against immorality and homosexuality. We need to prosecute the actions and not the belief. You cannot legislate the heart of man, only the actions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OK, I'm good with that
And
Let the people speak.
Most people are offended by the daily atrocities handed to us by Islam. So to make things fair, every time someone want to erect an Islamic center, lets first conduct a hearing. We'll do the same thing for churches. Before starting, a public meeting to allow the people's voice to be heard. If enough people bring up enough good reasons why a church or mosque can't be built, then it can't be built. We'll soon see where peoples loyalties lie, and except in dense urban pre settled center like Detroit, you won't find a positive accepting voice for the islam is my bet
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal