PERSONAL READINESS > Medical Corner

What happens to you after being vaccinated

(1/1)

Flyin6:
https://trustedsource.us/doctor-explains-what-happens-to-the-vaccinated/

Farmer Jon:
My mother-in-law has been worse since she was vaccinated. She didn't have a very strong immune system to start with.

stlaser:
I’ve had the vaccine, first two shots and no booster. I’ve been exposed to several people (immediate family with the coof and influenza) I had something very mild for a couple of days over Thanksgiving as my middle college daughter decided to give it to me on way to and from shop that week. I haven’t worn masks other than an airplane in 6-8 months even though the county we live in has had a mask mandate in effect up until Friday. Wife works in a hospital with sick people daily. I interact with lots of people via shop weekly.

People in a video with a mask can say lots of chit, lots of vaccines administered. Then again maybe I’ll be dead tomorrow. So who knows……

Flyin6:
I'm posting it because I believe there is something off about the vaccine if not downright nefarious. I cite the number of unusual deaths in the professional pilot world, a group of people closely tracked by the FAA medical people. I have never seen so many healthy people suddenly develop blood clots and die.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on February 19, 2022, 09:06:44 PM ---I'm posting it because I believe there is something off about the vaccine if not downright nefarious. I cite the number of unusual deaths in the professional pilot world, a group of people closely tracked by the FAA medical people. I have never seen so many healthy people suddenly develop blood clots and die.

--- End quote ---

I’m not denying there’s something off. I agree and wish I hadn’t taken it. It does appear to hit younger males harder than older, I’m older and 13 months into the vaccine w/ no known issue is all I’m saying. I’m not sure I buy that video though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version