Hello Guest

Author Topic: IS 9:10 Harbinger  (Read 564 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
IS 9:10 Harbinger
« on: January 24, 2015, 09:47:47 PM »
If you haven't seen this or heard about this prophesy, start around 14:43 and put your seat belt on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHJKrxhBME#t=934
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IS 9:10 Harbinger
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 07:48:56 PM »
Watched it all- amazing.  Never knew that the Church at ground zero is the exact site where George Washington and others consecrated this Nation!

If this Congress doesn't put God back at the forefront of its principles and the Nation as a whole follow suit, it is lost.  I tried to find the date for the end of the Jewish period for the forgiveness of debt in 2015- couldn't doing simple search.  Sure want to be outta the stock market by then!

Thanks for sharing this Don!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: IS 9:10 Harbinger
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:38:06 PM »
I was amazed the first time I read Jonathan Cahn's stuff. He was given a prophetic insight to give to those who have the ears to hear, I think.
I'm all out of any market and in total control of my money. Heavily invested in land, gold, silver, bullets and guns, not to mention a few trucks and wheeled things.
The gold and silver ascent will be breathtaking. I would imagine a 5 fold increase in a year if things fall apart and I believe they will. 20 Trillion in debt will never be repaid, ever. So someone is going to go default. Someone like the US guberment and all the mega economies who carry our debt...China...Russia...Opec...Europe. I think Antarctica and Fiji will just skim by, but everyone else is in the crapper with us!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal