VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

7320 Kioti Tractor

<< < (2/9) > >>

Flyin6:
Dave brought up a good point about the attachments. It currently has a tractor bucket, but I think I'll swap that out for a smooth edge skid steer bucket so I can use it on the Kubota too.

Look at the visibility you have, and start counting work lights...

Every window except for the windshield opens up

Flyin6:
Interior is well laid out.

Switches are everywhere. Its going to take me some time to figure all this out, but most things are self explanatory

I never said I wouldn't modify the thing...I'm pretty sure I'll swap out all the halogen bulbs for LED

Seat raises/lowers and is weight adjustable resting on a suspension. The back tilts, as do the arm rests or they fold away. Some of the interior surfaces are hard vinyl and some are soft touch where you are likely to touch

Flyin6:
Alpine radio that I purchased and factory speakers

Nice sun shade and overhead environmental controls

Bigdave_185:
I guess the only thing missin is a grand kid seat there grandpa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Dash and controls are laid out well.

Steering wheel tilts

It has a three speed transfer case and a four-speed transmission and finally a reverser. That means it has 12 speeds forward and 12 in reverse. The gearshift on the left has a button (yellow) to shift, you can old school it and push in the clutch pedal, or just push the yellow button and shift, then release the button. TO go forward push the orange lever to the left of the steering wheel forward. To back up just pull it backward. The tractor will automatically clutch, come to a stop, then change direction. Perfect for loader work. It has a gas pedal for that too, to manipulate speed

On the right is the loader control. The button on the handle is for the secondary control such as opening a grapple

The PTO has the standard 540RPM mode and the economy mode which runs the shaft at a slower speed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version