(1/2) > >>

stlaser:
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2019/01/03/no-2/

We’ll see how this goes....

TexasRedNeck:
Unreal. It’s going to come to a head soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
I mean, how can such a law stand? And fighting it is unfair as it will cost plenty, while the bigots errr, liberals just pass these laws at no cost to them. Maybe the police should refuse to enforce the law and citizens perhaps march on the county seat.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 03, 2019, 10:36:20 PM ---I mean, how can such a law stand? And fighting it is unfair as it will cost plenty, while the bigots errr, liberals just pass these laws at no cost to them. Maybe the police should refuse to enforce the law and citizens perhaps march on the county seat.

--- End quote ---

When we moved here it was to Broomfield county ie: north Denver. It took county police there exactly 90 days to issue my ccp (unless they have valid reason to reject they have 90 days). We then moved to boulder county when we purchased a home. My wife applied for hers, it took 3 days to get it by mail! No joke, every boulder county PD I have dealt with has been stand up. Doubt city police are the same in boulder, they suck here in Erie and the female police Chief was former boulder Pd btw. When she took over here I quit volunteering for Erie pd functions. I’ve since had a couple runs ins with local pd and not at all impressed...

TexasRedNeck:
Sanctuary city for semi auto rifles....don’t ask don’t tell....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version