Hello Guest

Author Topic: Christmas gifts  (Read 814 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Christmas gifts
« on: December 21, 2014, 07:22:40 PM »
Real Man donated to buy Christmas gifts for a family in Cincinnati. It may have wiped out the bank account, but I think it will be worth it.

This family is a refugee family freshly arrived in our area that sought refugee status with the United States. This family suffered at the hands of Muslim extremists which they describe as being plentiful and utterly violent. They suffered death in their family at the hands of the religion of peace and got here with just about nothing. The daughter did not have shoes. They were without coats, household items, food, just some few changes of clothing.

We supplied those needs to them along with a gift certificate for groceries at Kroger. I hope to do more of this as funds allow, and especially during the weeks when I will not be mobile due to the operation.

My wife was able to employ one of the family members and all of them are turning out to be model citizens. All extremely thankful to be in America. They are working, already in a church and adapting very well. Reports I hear says all of them are very hard workers too!

Happy to have them and to help them. Thank you to those of you who contributed!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal