Hello Guest

Author Topic: lost his mind!  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
lost his mind!
« on: December 20, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »
this dude has truly lost his mind with his latest round of "firings"...... :facepalm:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: lost his mind!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 05:46:02 PM »
You must be talking about Mattis...
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 06:42:55 PM »
So cryptic.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 09:12:22 AM »
Ya, which dude?
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 09:24:45 AM »
I am talking about president trump and his not listening to his SECDEF
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 09:55:45 AM »
Nate,
I tell ya, I like the fact that the big orange man is forcing the hand of our weak kneed so called partners.
Let them defend themselves. We can provide air support out of Italy/Turkey and allow spec ops to root out ninjas and kill em in their sleep.
I don't like spending billions on this convoluted mess, and most of all, the casualties. To hell with Americans shedding blood for piss and rag heads! Let them bleed for a change. But if a credible threat evolves then have a determined pres like the orange man mud stomp them with a powerful military statement.
Let the world think that for once they need to step up to the plate and grow some American sized balls and do their own heavy lifting. Truth is we can own them any time we want!

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 11:36:12 AM »
Nate,
I tell ya, I like the fact that the big orange man is forcing the hand of our weak kneed so called partners.
Let them defend themselves. We can provide air support out of Italy/Turkey and allow spec ops to root out ninjas and kill em in their sleep.
I don't like spending billions on this convoluted mess, and most of all, the casualties. To hell with Americans shedding blood for piss and rag heads! Let them bleed for a change. But if a credible threat evolves then have a determined pres like the orange man mud stomp them with a powerful military statement.
Let the world think that for once they need to step up to the plate and grow some American sized balls and do their own heavy lifting. Truth is we can own them any time we want!

Agree, when people are willing to fight and flow their own blood then we can help.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 09:51:10 AM »
Ya, so you guyz don't see the "Background noise" on this stuff like former operators do. We maintain several restricted "Lists" that you can only get on if you were there and did that as an actual tier level operator.

The "List" advises us of what's coming up in terms of jobs, areas of interest and everything for a quick add to guard Madonna for two days in Spain to some bloke putting a team together for some serious business somewhere.

And this list is just exploding. Where I used to get a notification every once in awhile, "Hey, wanna fly a B212 and kill ISIS guys this fall for some extra Christmas money?" Now I am seeing upwards of 20-30 a day. Eric Prinz and the boyz are definitely on the move and the time is likely now to put forth our first contractor army.

I tell you this, I rolled with big Army, I rolled with Army Rangers, Special Forces, Recon Marines, Navy Seals, and Air Force PJ's. But None of that was as gnarly and vicious as a bunch of pissed off ex-special forces and Marines who just wanna get the day done. You cross them and you'll be grave yard dead just for causing their coffee to get cold.

May look small, but believe me when I say, if the US govt allows those Americans to roam free on any battlefield for a few weeks and you'd be safe to hold Sunday Church picnics thereafter

The difference, from my point of view is 1. Experience, 2. Maturity, and 3. Wisdom (See experience)
Me: first combat when I had maybe 1,700 hours total flight time, maybe 200 in the Chinook. First day of Combat as a contractor, well over 10,000 hours flight time, several combat tours under my belt, two plus decades flying experience. But most importantly, I know when to engage and when to bypass, and While serving my country, I serve my God and keep the profile low and a picture of my wife and children close, cause I'm coming home. Unless I'm tasked to outright go out and hunt em, I'll bypass a fight as long as they didn't start it first.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 10:13:54 AM »
I'll bypass a fight as long as they didn't start it first.
Words to live by in more ways than one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2018, 10:15:08 AM »
I'll bypass a fight as long as they didn't start it first.
Words to live by in more ways than one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen!

Carry a short range weapon and use it sparingly, and wear good evasion boots
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:16:06 AM by Flyin6 »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal