Hello Guest

Author Topic: Bobby, there are better days to climb the manitou incline than during a blizzard  (Read 1311 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
I still want to come out and hit that hill.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
I still want to come out and hit that hill.

If you do hit me up, I'll run it with you. And if you want some great places to eat hit Nate up for one of them as the last place he sent me to after I ate their meal I couldn't eat for two days I was so full..... :facepalm:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
If you do hit me up, I'll run it with you. And if you want some great places to eat hit Nate up for one of them as the last place he sent me to after I ate their meal I couldn't eat for two days I was so full..... :facepalm:

Sounds like a plan. But currently I'm still doing the paying down debt, while saving money for a trip next March, and a camping/hiking excursion with a couple buddies from Division this July.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal