Hello Guest

Author Topic: Heal the land  (Read 461 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Heal the land
« on: March 19, 2020, 11:10:50 PM »
I want to show you all something I was just made aware of

It's a real head shaker and a reason to take this covid-19 thing seriously as a spiritual matter

I assume most people are aware of this verse of scripture found in 2 Chronicles 7:14 which states:

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

If you were anything like me, you have taken that verse by itself. Yea, we should just pray for our land and we his people should repent. With me so far?

But now lets take a look at the preceding verse, 2 Chronicles 7:13

13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people,

Now allow me to point out a few things.

First just a few months ago, the continent of Australia practically burned up. There were hundreds if not thousands of fires that wreaked havoc all over that continent.

Next, did anyone watch the invasion of locust into the Congo that came out of nowhere and ate that place alive and is moving on eating everything in its path.

And now we have this Covid-19, a plague if you will...

And look at the order it plays out in scripture:                 No rain, Locust, Plague
And look how it has happened in the past few months:     No rain/Fire, Locust, Plague

Anyone??

That's a pretty striking similarity right there. Coincidence??
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:14:14 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Heal the land
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 12:00:28 AM »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal