Hello Guest

Author Topic: Iran Deal  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Iran Deal
« on: July 14, 2015, 03:03:21 PM »
Can anyone tell me what is good about this deal for the US? I am being serious here. I have read a bunch on it, I see Iran cheering (first thing that concerns me), I have read Israel's response (another thing that SERIOUSLY concerns me). but what I can't find is anything that tells me what is GOOD for America in this deal. How does ANYONE believe that THIS TIME we can trust the Iranians? We haven't been able to since the ouster of the Shah but NOW they are playing straight with us. Really? Wanna buy a bridge?!!

My daughter texted me this AM and asked me about it and I said (in addition to the fact that I can't see what's good for the USA) it appears Obama is just scrambling to be able to say he has done something diplomatically. But I can't for the life of me get what benefit there is beyond the BS.

Can anyone help me? If I am missing something I would love to know.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Iran Deal
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 03:42:35 PM »
The only good it does is give the "prez" a "look what I did" and "not on my watch" did they get or "USE" it.

They are cheering, we are going what happen and Israel won't sit with.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 05:31:05 PM »
Your instincts are serving you properly

Netanyahu: This is a historically bad deal!

Nuff said
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »
Ok, you can play with the C4 but you can't have a detonator. Ok, you can have the detonator but you can't put them together. Ok, you can put them together, but no pushing the button... What?? you pushed the button? I never saw that coming! "Hey everybody, I told them not to push the button so it's not my fault."
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 04:51:58 PM »
Well, he DID get a Nobel Peace Prize and now he has a piece of .... to go with it!  Israel and it's leaders will take the necessary steps to protect it's existence and citizens; wish we could say the same.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 05:16:06 PM »
Israel and it's leaders will take the necessary steps to protect it's existence and citizens; wish we could say the same.

Yup... they could render Iran nothing but a glowing crater.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 07:38:45 PM »
One big problem

When we free up that 150 billion, the Iranians are going to immediately purchase the Russian Anti-aircraft/anti missile system they almost bought a couple years ago.

There are only two ways of attacking that system other than a ground assault

1. Stealth fighters

Israel doesn't have any

or

2. Tactical nuclear weapons...

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 08:22:26 PM »
One big problem

When we free up that 150 billion, the Iranians are going to immediately purchase the Russian Anti-aircraft/anti missile system they almost bought a couple years ago.

There are only two ways of attacking that system other than a ground assault

1. Stealth fighters

Israel doesn't have any

or

2. Tactical nuclear weapons...

Thanks Don.....I was curious about the repercussions of this from a tactical perspective. Might another virus/hack provide some time to get us to past the 2016 election?

Of course that assumes the US elects an AMERICAN and not a liberal.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:23:48 PM by Wilbur »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 08:45:34 PM »
Obama cratered on every point.  If you go back a few months there we're completely different statements coming from Iran and Kerry. At the time we were told Iran is just posturing for their people. Well now that the truth is out, it was Obama posturing for his not the other way around.  Sad day when you don't know who to trust less, the Iranians or Obama. Remember when the whitehouse said "anytime anywhere" inspections?  Now they can even do that. They have to announce their intentions which gives the Iranians time to clean up. WWIII now has it's origins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 11:49:55 PM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 11:06:22 PM »
I think the Israelis can add and see that they get hit with a nuke...and the window for a conventional air strike is closing.

But if they do this they're going to have to fly through US controlled airspace to do so. And since OB brokered this bad deal, we're not going to give that permission. So what then? Israeli jets have to fight through US jets to get to the target that they need to smoke to save themselves???

Does it get any crazier than that? I say Israel may come to the conclusion that they might as well fire the first nuke or two or three. I mean if you're going to use one, might as well just use enough to hit all the installations and likely Tehran as well so that when the rest of the Muslim world comes, there is no longer any Iran to contend with.

Could happen!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal