Hello Guest

Author Topic: Obamas female Marine helo pilot fired...  (Read 331 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Obamas female Marine helo pilot fired...
« on: July 10, 2017, 12:16:03 AM »
I am so sick of this gay crap in the military. Its a killing organization. Take the focus off sexual orientation and spend the time zeroing weapons. Stop any unnatural act like changing a man into a woman or vise-versa and practice hand to hand and knife fighting.

Stop removing references to Islam from military manuals and instead, write about that religion. Focus on its weaknesses, the lies it is based on, the torture and hatred it promotes, and study it so that we can effectively destroy people of that faith who have been turned toward terror and violence.

Forget about addressing any racial differences and recognize that soldiers are simply people with a job and a pay grade. Take the time wasted on discussing our differences and spend that on night movement techniques.

In other words if it doesn't have something to do with killing a bad guy one second quicker then spend no time on it at all!

Recognize that men and women are different. That a real living God made them different. Allow for those physical differences, but, by word, if a gal thinks she can be an Army Ranger, I say, have at it! Having said that, I'd say very, very few would want to try and even fewer would win that tab. But if they did, I for one would honor it! I would not make any more of it, however than I would for anyone else who earned it.

MILITARYCORRUPTION.COM DARES TO BE
"POLITICALLY INCORRECT" - WHILE OTHER MEDIA
OMIT LESBIAN ASSAULT DETAILS, WE GIVE YOU
ALL THE NEWS - MARINE LT. COL. JENNIFER
GRIEVES  FAILURE TO REPORT ARREST FOR
PHYSICALLY ATTACKING HER FEMALE "WIFE"
TO CHAIN-OF-COMMAND PLAYED PART IN HER
BEING FIRED FROM COMMAND OF HELICOPTER
SQUADRON - GRIEVES FIRST WOMAN PILOT TO
COMMAND "MARINE ONE" AT WHITE HOUSE

© 2017 MilitaryCorruption.com

MARINE LT. COL. JENNIFER GRIEVESOne thing that MilitaryCorruption.com cannot be accused of - now, or at anytime during the 17 years we have been online "fighting for the truth and exposing the corrupt" - is not telling it like it is or being intimidated by "political correctness."

A good example of that is our coverage of the recent firing of Marine Lt. Col. Jennifer Grieves.  While other media chose to ignore the fact the super-achiever officer's arrest for "assault" was for fighting with another woman, we here and now, can tell you all the details of what's in the police complaint.

The altercation, and failure to report same to her chain-of-command, stemmed from a cat fight between Grieves and her female "wife," where the "victim" told police she had been "scratched" and "punched on the chest" (i.e. her boobs) by her irate mate.  It's all there for any enterprising reporter to find in the police records at the Onslow County, N.C. courthouse.

As far as we know, we're the only media organization that has dared report the lesbian-lovers quarrel.  Maybe that's because we are 100 per cent "un-PC" here.

"WIFE" WANTS A DIVORCE

Grieves was arrested after her spouse made a complaint to cops Dec.16, 2016. The Marine officer was officially charged with simple assault, a misdemeanor.  The charges were eventually dropped a couple weeks later, but there was so much bad blood between Grieves and her "wife," the aggrieved woman filed for divorce.  The couple were married Aug. 18, 2015.

Here is where Grieves began her slide to disaster.  She neglected to inform her chain-of-command at Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 464, New River, that she had been arrested, and that is a big "no-no" when you're a commanding officer updating paperwork to maintain a security rating.

Someone tipped off Maj. Gen. Matthew Glavy, C. O. of 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing and he ordered the 46 year-old onetime USMC poster girl fired "due to loss of trust and confidence in her ability to lead."  Translation - a career-ender for the hard-charger who enlisted in the Corps 27 years ago, and once was a media darling when she flew Obama around with an all-female crew in the Marine's most distinguished chopper.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal