Hello Guest

Author Topic: Veterans day NFL Boycott  (Read 480 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Veterans day NFL Boycott
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:01:58 PM »
Working to confirm this.
If this is a real effort, I'm in!

Veteran's Day Week-end

“People are now calling for a complete National Boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th, which is Veteran’s Day Weekend. They are calling for a boycott of all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums. Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, some of whom come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin..There are plenty of ways, times and places to protest concerning one’s chosen cause, but to do so during a brief special time set aside to honor our nation’s flag and the bravery and lives of our nation’s military heroes, is inappropriate and disrespectful. Of course black lives matter, but so do the precious lives of millions of US soldiers (of all races) who have made the ultimate sacrifice to defend and protect our nation’s rights and freedoms….and who most certainly deserve all of our respect. It’s not about Trump, its about all those who bravely and unselfishly serve and who have served our nation. The Star Spangled Banner is presented to honor all of them.”

I sure as heck agree and will be boycotting. How about you? Share if you do. Spread the word.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Veterans day NFL Boycott
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 10:15:42 PM »
If black lives mattered, why isn't any one of these "activists" marching on Rom Emanuel and Chicago?  Pretty sure its not cops that are murdering those 700+ black men in Chicago each year.  How about some NFL players protesting the violence in Chicago?

Meh, I thought not.  No one cares about the gang bang thugs killing each other.  No money it is for Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson (Sr., not Jr, cause Junior is in jail) or any of the other race hustlers.  Want me to pay attention to your social justice cause?  Pay attention to your own cause.

Rant off.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 10:52:44 PM »
I'm in, I spent time with family this evening rather than tuning into the game. Screw em, until they all stop disrespecting our flag I'm over it.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 11:42:41 PM »
I’ve been boycotting them since last year so yeah I’m definitely participating.

To add to Tex’s post, I didn’t see any black lives matter food drives in Texas or Florida after the hurricanes hit. What about BLM convoys bringing trucks, boats, drinking water, or cleaning supplies? Like he said, there’s no money to be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal