Hello Guest

Author Topic: racism...........?!  (Read 762 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
racism...........?!
« on: June 27, 2015, 07:09:19 PM »
somebody prove me wrong and show me that this represents racism!  it is even stated that this was not a state flag that it was a federal flag! 

I am so sick and tired of the bullcrap garbage that I am being subjected to every time I turn on the tv or surf the news! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF-QIJyLhKQ#t=178
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: racism...........?!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 08:04:37 PM »
somebody prove me wrong and show me that this represents racism!  it is even stated that this was not a state flag that it was a federal flag! 

I am so sick and tired of the bullcrap garbage that I am being subjected to every time I turn on the tv or surf the news! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF-QIJyLhKQ#t=178
It's ignorance Nate!

Most of our fellow countrymen cannot name the countries that border the united States. Our people have never been more stupid than they are right now. If you don't know anything, and can be led through your emotions, then clever manipulators will use that ignorance to their advantage.

Be angry, but be angry at the liberals that promote these lies, falsehoods, and events that never actually happened. They are your real enemy. They are the opposite of truth and good.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 11:07:59 PM »
The truth is not taught today.  The victors earned the right to re-write history.

Truth: The Civil War was not about slavery...in the beginning.  In the beginning it was about diametrically opposed economic objectives.  The North was a budding manufacturing economy and the South was an Agronomy economy.  The North could not export its goods to Europe because they were more expensive and Europe's goods were less expensive when imported here so the North found it hard to compete in a free economy.  The South on the other hand had cheap labor in the form of slaves and had favorable balance of trade with Europe in cotton.

The North implemented import tarrifs on European goods to prop up the North's manufacturing economy (to make European goods artificially more expensive)  England retaliated by placing import tarrifs on Cotton from the South.

What transpired from there was all window dressing.  When the North could not get general populous support for the war, they pivoted to the subject of slavery to win support for the war.

Also truth.  It was the democrats who opposed ending slavery and it was the republicans who wanted to end slavery. 

Weird how the truth gets twisted.....
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 01:30:51 PM »
Thanks for posting this. I never knew the pieces of the flag and what they stood for. I did know there were lots of black slave owners in the south and also ask people who rant and rave about things if they are more concerned with the fact that the US ended slavery or that slavery still exists today in Africa and the Middle East. Most of them have no clue about any of it sad to say.

Be angry, but be angry at the liberals that promote these lies, falsehoods, and events that never actually happened. They are your real enemy. They are the opposite of truth and good.

Ditto ditto ditto!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal