Hello Guest

Author Topic: ISIS Children EXTREMELY GRAPHIC  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
ISIS Children EXTREMELY GRAPHIC
« on: January 09, 2017, 09:05:11 AM »
I would not post this except to show how far this evil has spread and to prepare the men who will stand, to prepare themselves to stand against such evil

If you are a combat vet, have any PTSD issues, DO NOT open this video

I'm not kidding. Don't look at it if you have lost people down range

For others, This is the future generation of hate coming to us from Syria. Perhaps now you might realize how much of a threat Islamic syrian refugees represents

God have mercy on and protect his children, not these monsters...

Edit: I removed this vid...Suffice to say it was horrible.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:45:51 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS Children EXTREMELY GRAPHIC
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:16:54 AM »
Seriously one of the most f****d up things i've ever seen. Be warned.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 12:00:40 PM »
I haven't seen it yet but know what it shows....my concern is whether troops will be as inclined to pull the trigger when they need to seeing a child in the cross hairs (so to speak). It will require a serious desensitization to do that, similar to seeing women as true combatants is my guess. This evil is beyond comparison to my knowledge. God help the men we ask to protect us.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 12:02:18 PM »
I haven't seen it yet but know what it shows....my concern is whether troops will be as inclined to pull the trigger when they need to seeing a child in the cross hairs (so to speak). It will require a serious desensitization to do that, similar to seeing women as true combatants is my guess. This evil is beyond comparison to my knowledge. God help the men we ask to protect us.
We will pull the trigger, rest assured

This is a war for the survival of civilization
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:03:15 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »
If they're armed, they're a target. Period.

The folks in this video, are not people. They're evil incarnate.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 04:26:57 PM »
Ultimately i don't doubt that the trigger will get pulled...I just hate that it would come to that. These people are vermin pure and simple....

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 04:31:36 PM »
No doubt.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »
Hearing the stories or reading about them is one thing, but it doesn't Really sink in until you see it.
I feel so bad for our guys....You guys, that have been there. If that kind of crap didn't screw you up, I don't know what would.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 07:33:30 PM »
These are not people. They need to be stomped out.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 09:05:20 PM »
For we soldiers, these and others like them are simply targets, nothing more. More easily said as a pilot watching my mini guns chew through them from 500 feet. But guys like Bobby and others who were grunts, it did get close and personal. But regardless of what you take home with you, those bastards didn't get to go home.

I find it unconscionable that any man would allow a child to perform such a barbaric act. I don't know if there is any fixing a young person who had done something like that. I see no compatibility between Islam and Christianity. Unless the Islamic people denounce that barbarism and help gut that out of their culture. I want to see them hand those animals over to us. I'd say nothing if they handed them to us in parts, matters not. You can't take a pit bull to a court room. If it proved to be a killer, you have to put it down.

Think about this for a second or two. The "stopping" of what you saw may fall to you, and not a soldier or a cop. Our men need to realize this and be prepared.

OldKooT

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 10:12:25 PM »
My wife and I watched it after supper together. She commented that it was produced edited, and designed to upset,anger,and outrage Western people. She felt it is a clear provocation, designed to escalate hostilities and continue the business of war.

The music, the amusement park setting, the child, the obvious graphic scenes....pure programming of the minds of the viewers. Those that don't watch, will hear about it on the news. They will be angry, aghast, outraged and the support for yet more war will grow.

The focus is on ISLAM, in WW2 it was Jews, same game different decade, same intentions. Both instances the real focus is always to destroy Christianity. What better way than to manipulate the Christian to want revenge, to cower in fear, or to lash out in anger...

I  agree, she's right...very few learned anything from WW2 or any other conflict. War is $$$$ and patriotic defensive soldiers feed that machine.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »
Excellent points Norm

Film meant to intimidate and to enrage...

Keeps the war machine healthy, wealthy, and wise!

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 11:34:09 AM »
Good points, Norm. That said, I think this film was also an instructional video of what ISIS expects of its followers. Enemies of the "State" are to be shown no mercy, and the children of ISIS should be prepared to do their duty to destroy the infidel. They are indoctrinating their children to see all who do not follow their tenets as objects to be destroyed in the name of their God. If it was propaganda directed primarily at the western world, it would probably been shot/dubbed in English. This was video targeted at their followers, and those who they would like to recruit. We saw the same kind of thing (minus the child involvement) during the Balkan and Chechen Wars. I remember a video circulating back in the '90s of a Russian conscript (couldn't have been more than 19) being executed by Muslim Chechen rebels. The poor kid was held down while a rebel sawed his head off with a dull hunting knife. This kid was conscious and trying to scream. You could hear the air being expelled from his throat after they cut through the voice box. These kind of videos are used to motivate the jihadis.
~Sean M. Davis

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »
Some comments have been made to me over posting this film, and I confess I wrestled with it

But I know these people for what they are, I spent over 5 years in Afghanistan, Iraq and much more time if you consider time spent in Saudi-Arabia, Jordan, UAE and other "Stan" Islamic nations.

It bothers me to no end knowing this manner of vile evil has not been completely wiped out, but the reality is that it is growing. I guess I posted it, so that while we seem to be back in some honeymoon because of the Trump election, this evil is growing in strength with every day. It will grow to a point where the Islamic people will either self police or find themselves facing a western world bent on completely destroying them. You can push a man just so far, then he loses his humanity and becomes a killing machine. Again, I have seen this happen. The western man is much more the warrior than we see. Let go to his full potential and the eastern world, unless armed to the teeth with nukes will be annihilated by us. And many a good person, on either side will perish.

I do not want that day to come, but it seems inevitable. Terrorist training camps on our border or existing within the US will either be dealt with by the proper authorities, or a protective militia, driven on by seeing things like this will do the job for the government.

Comes a day when we will be much more war like, because the Muslim world is too passive and permissive and even inviting to this radical segment of their world.

They stop it or we will. I am signaling a need to prepare to defend yourselves if it is door number 2.

OldKooT

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 02:56:12 PM »
I agree Don that the outlook isn't bright at present. I do believe education in the realities offers solutions to the grim picture you likely accurately portrayed.

The problem I believe my wife also accurately put forth is lack of knowledge. On all sides actually.

Go back to WW2: We are taught by our educational system that Hitler's beef with the Jews was largely they were a "inferior" race. Reality says that could not have been his reasoning. He was a avid supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, his Handschar Divisions were the largest divisions he had. Handschar is German for scimitar, the curved blades of the Ottoman empire. He gave asylum in Berlin to Jew's with fascists agendas. Hitler seemed ok with Jews if they were Fascist minded. And he befriended many of them.

His agenda had little to do with the Jews or Muslims...they were his tools. And still are...

Hitlers Mein Kampf is the basis of the Jihadist plan called "the Project" The Mein Kamph is still a top 10 selling book in most Muslim countries. It outsells the Koran in many.... They basically copied it for their supposed religious war....it may be religious for the ground troops, the population, but for the puppet masters just like Hitler it's about greed, power, and the annihilation of freedoms. A constant state of war fills the pockets of the fascists and always has. No different than Hitler, and likely a continuation of Hitlers plans (I doubt they were actually his BTW) the goal has always been the destruction of ANY faith. And the complete control of the world. Sounds pretty tin hat.... but read the Mein Kamph and "the project" and ask yourself if they are any different.

Now we the "west" and our ever brilliant letter agency we allow to run around unchecked..have supported the Mujahedeen army in the STAN as an example..Where they drove out the Russians and then split. Bin Laden was a Muslim Brotherhood educated fascist who came into power via that war... and well simply put we created that mess. I am sure if your clear minded you can connect the dots from there. Because we somehow accidentally keep creating these "messes" or...is it the goal?

Again WW2: research Henry Fords involvement in building and supporting Hitlers 3rd Reich. Standard oil, Prescott Bush...DuPont..or how about the creation of fore mentioned letter agency and the connections to the same people who paid Hitlers Bills. Stalin and Hitlers connection/deals. Ikes Prison camps, it all duped the world. The behaviors, the motives, and the actual realities of what is happening in the world today is no different. Right down to the German war machines media machine and it's misinformation and steering of the populaces.

Although I have no use for the Muslims faith personally, and I am well aware of it's "issues" shall we say...it is just a tool being used by the real enemy. As has happened before....

Cut the head off the snake... and we win. I guess maybe no one wants to admit to themselves "who" the snake is.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 03:02:05 PM »
Norm I have heard more than one Muslim say that all of Islam is about power and gangs and that's why they so willingly kill other Muslims. Lets face it they all kill more Muslims with terrorism than they do westerners.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 11:22:09 AM »
Norm I have heard more than one Muslim say that all of Islam is about power and gangs and that's why they so willingly kill other Muslims. Lets face it they all kill more Muslims with terrorism than they do westerners.

If you look at the history of this "faith", you are 100% correct. Mohammed created the religion to gain power over those who had the power he did not, and who say themselves as "better" than him when it came to social standing.
~Sean M. Davis

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal