Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ramblings from the interweb...I see more and more of this lately  (Read 810 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ramblings from the interweb...I see more and more of this lately
« on: December 19, 2018, 12:13:16 PM »
Kinda hope this doesn't get real, but the patriot and communist hater in me tells me it might...

james comey is bragging about how he suckered mike flynn into a perjury trap….he’s running around in the main stream media bragging about it….bragging about how he took advantage of the confusion of a new administration…bragging about how he broke the rules because there was no one to notice he was breaking the rules in place yet…..why is he still free???….why is he not locked up..???

he’s running around admitting he broke the law…and he’s free to keep running around admitting he broke the law…and no one gives a crap…..he laughs about it, and brags about how smart he was…..yeah, right…..

because he’s a hero of the resistance, and also because he has some kind of job security and/or pension protection on account of bean a government employee….

but mostly….

BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOWING US THEIR POWER….THEY ARE IN OUR FACE, AND THEY BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT…..

this is a time of decision, and i hate it…..

i do not want to go to war……i don’t want to lose my country, either…..this is where we are today….

we can settle for being serfs, and let them rule over us….

or we can assert our rights as free citizens…..

this is going to get ugly, and i don’t like it…

it’s not US who are driving us to this point…..

it’s the God-Damned leftist progressives who will start this war….

they claimed, once upon a time, that they only wanted live-and-let-live acceptance…..

nowadays, if you are not THEM, you have no rights whatever….

in mel gibson’s movie “the patriot,” he plays a warrior who hates war, and is toadly against a new war against britain, because he knows what that means, having “been there, done that”

THAT is what i am talking about….this is going to get out of hand, and it is going to get ugly…

ya know, i can remember when my son told me i was silly to believe in the “slippery slope”….

it’s not “A” slippery slope….it’s 20,000 slippery slopes…and we’re sliding down all of them, simultaneously…..

on purpose, so as you can’t keep track of what they’re doing……

commies gonna commie…..and they been commying for a long long time…..

“hope i die before i get old”… oh wait…too late…..

hope i die before this gets real…..

not very hopeful about that….i’m in pretty good health, over all….kinda old but not “shovel ready” quite yet….i spect i’m gonna hafta see at least the beginnings of this new civil war….

what i would like to find is a way to stop the leftist progressives from pushing us over the edge, into a civil war…..i don’t think they are interested in that…i think they WANT a war…..every thing they do makes me think they want a war – a real, shooting war, here, in our country…..

i hate them……i am a christian and i know i am not supposed to hate….but i hate them, just like i hate satan and his demons….they think they rule the world…..they think they can do whatever they want…

…and then….somebody shows up who tells them to go back to hell, with the power to send them back to hell….know what happens???

Donald Trump happens…..

……….:)

which is nice for a while….but then…

you end up in the shooting war anyway, because THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT……

THEY WILL KILL YOU BEFORE THEY ACCEPT DEFEAT…..
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ramblings from the interweb...I see more and more of this lately
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 08:48:38 PM »
Don, hate is biblical. We are to hate evil and those that do evil.

PS139:19-22
 that You would slay the wicked, O God; Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed. 20 For they speak against You wickedly, And Your enemies take Your name in vain. 21 Do I not hate those who hate You, O LORD? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You? 22 I hate them with the utmost hatred; They have become my enemies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 10:13:15 PM »
IDK, things seem to be picking up the pace but I said that ten years ago. Part of me thinks they want us to get old and not be able to fight back very well. The flip side of that is we have less patience or maybe that’s just me..... :huh:

Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 11:10:52 PM »
Less patience, more cunning, better shots and hide better.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 06:33:31 AM »
Why am I thinking about Eastwood’s movie, Unforgiven??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 09:57:06 AM »
I ask the question regularly "What are you willing to fight and die for?" The answers are not inspiring.  :facepalm:
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 11:07:45 AM »
I ask the question regularly "What are you willing to fight and die for?" The answers are not inspiring.  :facepalm:
Well it works like this:

You go into it for one reason or another. Protecting my country or fighting evil or some lofty goal.

But

The decision to act gets you sent to places where it is not safe

Then while there and you get into it, you fight to save your skin or of the guy next to you or for some dudes you don't know who are getting the crap knocked out of them.

Then you survive and then someone thinks you are some sort of hero or something, but oftentimes in your own mind you just think you were a dammed fool for volunteering!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal