Hello Guest

Author Topic: Good advice from a Florida Sheriff  (Read 777 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Good advice from a Florida Sheriff
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 08:14:15 AM »
My wife is convinced the people who scream about stuff like this have a mental disorder. What species of animal actively works to plot it's own downfall? Unreal. The guy makes perfect sense and even PC's it up a bit to talk tasers and non-gun tactics and he still gets crap for it. I don't get it. Liberals just don't understand the fundamental premise that when a bad guy comes to harm someone the first call people make is to someone with a gun. Insanity.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 09:02:16 AM »
Even liberals wish they had a gun when it happens to them
https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2014/04/28/exclusive-juan-williams-wife-wishes-she-had-a-gun/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 10:47:14 AM »
It's just maddening to see emotional reactions rather than common sense logical reactions. This is one of my biggest issues in life because I can't let it go with anyone on any subject. If you're going to argue a point with me be ready for the long haul battle because I will bring every logical point to pick apart your argument until even the dumbest member of society will think you are a lunatic for holding to your opinion. I wish I could shake the stupid out of them. God bless this man and his family and protect him from the simple minded idiots that attack him.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 01:04:03 PM »
My wife is convinced the people who scream about stuff like this have a mental disorder. What species of animal actively works to plot it's own downfall? Unreal. The guy makes perfect sense and even PC's it up a bit to talk tasers and non-gun tactics and he still gets crap for it. I don't get it. Liberals just don't understand the fundamental premise that when a bad guy comes to harm someone the first call people make is to someone with a gun. Insanity.
I think rational people can say Liberalism is an advanced mental illness

Refusal to use logic, refusal to accept facts, refusal to entertain other viewpoints for consideration
Liberals look down on conservatives as if they were some more advanced human being. That points to Narcissism.
Liberals are self destructive by nature. That's Ok...But their present methods endanger all of us.
I mean, if we could import all of them to some island, then I'd be fine with them practicing any nutcase philosophy they wanted. Their demise would only create shark food.
We deal with some stupid sharks for a couple decades and we're done with it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:41:47 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 05:21:36 PM »
Aaaaaaand another liberal lunatic ....shoots up a baseball field after asking if the participants were democrat or republican

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 08:41:57 PM »
Aaaaaaand another liberal lunatic ....shoots up a baseball field after asking if the participants were democrat or republican

Sounds like we need some more gun control laws in Illinois, the idiots home. Apparently the last couple hundred aren't working!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal