WEAPONS > Gun Control

Trump to Sessions “ban bump fire stocks”

<< < (2/18) > >>

stlaser:
Bob, let me be clearer. When I say write a piece of legislation to protect our schools I’m not asking for more of that gun free zone crap. They can figure out how to guard court houses and stadiums and anything else that they actually want to protect. So there’s that.....

As far as bump stocks they are a joke honestly, a novelty. The one crime they were supposedly used in we have no evidence to back up that theory. How long ago was that now? Oh wait, FBI is handling that too. I’m sure the Russians election narrative investigation took precedence...... insert eye roll

So for me to give these retards an inch more to make them feel warmer and fuzzier until the next time a liberal democratic nut job on a psychotropic drug decides to terrorize another soft target is utter nonsense.

cudakidd53:
As I said to one of my classes today, this is a PEOPLE problem and NOT an object problem.  Airplanes, pressure cookers, vests full of explosives and ball bearings; without a person misusing them with evil intent, they cannot generally injure others.

Befriend the “strange” kid, I told them - if everyone in schools did that I think those on the fringes would become less prone to lash out.  More attention, more professional mental health services AND more active interventions that mandate treatment for those types of people across society is where the reaction to this problem needs to be focused.

God, Family, Morality, Consequences and Love of our Neighbors....these are once commonplace and the norm; today they are not.......as these decline, violence and tragedies have increased.

stlaser:
Here’s an idea, prior to moving to CO we looked at moving to east Texas. One of the schools we drove by on our visit had a sign along the road much larger than this one in this article.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/texas-school-sign-staff-armed-and-trained-to-protect-students-with-deadly-force-if-necessary/amp/

So the fed guberment likes being in charge of education. Why can’t they mandate every public school has these signs posted and back it up with armed administrators and or teachers who have been trained? Not rocket science.

TexasRedNeck:
Gotta love Texas.  Laws won’t change anything. People breaking the law won’t suddenly start obeying. Only a good person with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. The sooner we understand that the sooner we can get to the business of making a difference. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superwhdm:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on February 21, 2018, 07:00:50 AM ---Gotta love Texas.  Laws won’t change anything. People breaking the law won’t suddenly start obeying. Only a good person with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. The sooner we understand that the sooner we can get to the business of making a difference. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

This^

What the left and Libs dont like to talk about is Chicago and LA and anyonther place that has strict gun laws.  They fail.  What wil gun control do here.  Definition of insanity-recreating the same cause expecting a different effect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version