Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trumps AG connection to Ruby Ridge  (Read 638 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Trumps AG connection to Ruby Ridge
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 05:59:25 PM »
Where is my tin foil hat?.......

So you FTA on a federal charge and you expect nothing to happen?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:03:45 PM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Trumps AG connection to Ruby Ridge
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 06:08:33 PM »
Where is my tin foil hat?.......

So you FTA on a federal charge and you expect nothing to happen?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you’re implying ruby ridge wasn’t a botched sh*t show I got nothing for you in that regards tin foil or not....

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 06:22:54 PM »
Ruby Ridge should never have happened. Another case of law enforcement flexing mussels they shouldn't have been flexing.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Trumps AG connection to Ruby Ridge
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 06:48:02 PM »
Look men. I get where you are coming from. However no different than I coach young black men who get pulled over by cops and then try to adjudicate their case on the side of the road, if you FTA on a federal warrant and then don’t surrender when they come after you what do you expect?

They send some hard people in and they make mistakes.  Doesn’t change the fact that had your ass shown up to the bench none of that would have happened.

That’s reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 07:27:11 PM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 07:48:19 PM »
I’m guessing he didn’t think his 14 yr old would be gunned down nor his wife holding their infant child off the front porch. Guessing he thought he still lived in the United States. But what do I know....

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 08:26:49 PM »
Shawn. Great thing about this discussion is that most of it is academic. And I appreciate our ability to have a civil discussion. I haven’t spoken with him but I have read quite a bit about it. 

If and when I make the decision to resist my family will be no where around.

Plan and simple the dude had a bench warrant and despite the confusion or mistakes they waited until the later date (3/20) to start to bring him in. You think had he surrendered they’d have still shot his family?

Cause and effect. 

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 09:23:21 PM »
Shawn. Great thing about this discussion is that most of it is academic. And I appreciate our ability to have a civil discussion. I haven’t spoken with him but I have read quite a bit about it. 

If and when I make the decision to resist my family will be no where around.

Plan and simple the dude had a bench warrant and despite the confusion or mistakes they waited until the later date (3/20) to start to bring him in. You think had he surrendered they’d have still shot his family?

Cause and effect. 

I undersrood your viewpoint, it doesn’t change the fact the trigger men were murderers. I mean really, making a shotgun illegal was the basis for this whole thing right? It’s been awhile since I read on this but the whole thing stunk when I was reading various reports on it years ago. Depending on who you listen to the guy was setup into doing it ie: it wasn’t something he normally did for a living.

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 10:07:38 PM »
I cant believe I will say this but I agree with TNR, just on the warrant side of the issue.

The ATF was using him to get at an organization they wanted to bust and use him to spy, they enticed him to saw a barrel off a shotgun(double barrel or single shot)  down to 14" if I remember correctly and paid him like a $150 or something close.  Then after he did what they asked they threated to charge him with a felony.  Now remember this guy was a Vietnam Vet and had NEVER been in trouble with anyone.  They knew he didn't to have the money for a lawyer to fight it so you see how that went 

Like with any organization law enforcement will sometimes  hide behind the law/badge saying they are doing their job when in fact they are just trying to make a name for themselves, or advance their careers.

There are some really evil individuals in this world even inside the USA and these same agency's that did what they did to his mans family will not even go after those individuals with a 10th of the effort they put into going after this man and his family.

You cannot blame the Judge for signing this warrant because he is going off what information he is being given, its always skewed to so that the organization requesting the warrent gets what they want.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal