Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trying to buy new rifle while in Az for winter  (Read 163 times)

Online Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Trying to buy new rifle while in Az for winter
« on: March 06, 2024, 05:46:48 PM »
Being down in Az for the winter and buying a new rifle just don’t go together. You can not believe the stuff I have gone through.
I can’t buy in Az because I am not a resident and k because I am in Az I can’t buy in Wa so far. Our democratic governor has managed to really clamp down on buying any gun, pistol or long gun. I don’t plan on returning to WA before end of April no one wants to sell and hold a rifle until I can pick it up. Paid for or just ordered. Oh well I guess the libs are so afraid I will shoot up the town with a 3 round clip, they have found a governor with the same mindset to keep guns away from everyone for any reason. And the new firearm saftey requirement, what a joke.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to buy new rifle while in Az for winter
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 09:23:08 PM »
Bob, can you not order it from a million places online and send it to a local ffl? Typically the local ffl’s who work out of their homes will hold them and work with you. At least mine in Colorado would. They normally charge $15-$30 for the transfer so aren’t too worried about it.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 09:19:34 AM »
Bob, Sean is right. Here is a link to a place where I order ammo from regularly and have purchased a half dozen guns from.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Online Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 11:40:03 AM »
Well I was finally able to get a rifle headed to a FFL at home.
He will hold it for me until late April when I get back up there.
The biggest problem was the fact that the ffl guys I have used in the past have retired and or just let the license expire.
The rub is the fact that last winter I was able to buy here and not have to play the silly games.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal