RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Been away for too long!

(1/2) > >>

HuskerTrev:
Hello everyone! I figured that I would check in as it has been ages since I posted on the forum. I have stalked the message boards once every few weeks, but haven't had the time to dedicate to continuing my build thread. To catch everyone up, I still have the AdventureHoe, she hasn't had much done to her other than routine maintenance. The family and I moved out of the city this summer and back to my home town. I was able to buy the local body shop from the retiring owner and since August 1st, I have reverted to sleeping about as much as when my kids were babies! Have been debating on buying an ex-army diesel truck or blazer and building that into a BOV but realistically completing a task like that is going to be a few years down the road (if we have that much time). For now, am just making preparations for whats to come, whether it be a market crash or an all out nuclear war with (fill in the blank). Interesting enough, I have noticed that our families lifestyle of preparation fits in well in my hometown, I believe there are more closet preppers here than one would think per capita. Another gentleman and I will be starting a Sunday evening bible study on end times after the first of the year. I will try to make it a habit to check in more often that I have! God Bless you fellow men and talk to you all soon!

cudakidd53:
Welcome back, glad to hear from you-sounds like things are going well for you!

KensAuto:
Welcome home!

Sent from a spaceship

Flyin6:
Yea, good to see ya again

Stay in touch, would ya! 

Been a lot going on, but Bobby is still driving the same old (Really old) jeep

So, some things never change!  ;)

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 16, 2016, 09:33:28 PM ---Yea, good to see ya again

Stay in touch, would ya! 

Been a lot going on, but Bobby is still driving the same old (Really old) jeep

So, some things never change!  ;)

--- End quote ---

Drove it today to AND from work..  ;D

And welcome back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version