Hello Guest

Author Topic: I just want to Pray...  (Read 560 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I just want to Pray...
« on: December 04, 2016, 10:24:58 PM »
Father God, my heart is all twisted up over learning about yet another couple families who have almost nothing. Father I know you love them, and you placed the love that Jesus has for them and others in my heart too. I thank you for that, because it grounds me. It shows me just how blessed I am. It gives me a chance to turn my faith and love for you into works. I refuse to pray for a man's hunger when all I need to do is to feed him.

But why the children? The least of us...It somehow just doesn't seem fair. But I have seen this thing all over the world in the many places which you have sent me. Father I thank you so much for heaven, because life on earth for so-so many is not very easy or good. I know you love all your people, and I know there is a reason for everything that goes on. But I just can't reconcile me having a warm bed and a full stomach while an innocent child does not.

I guess, Father all I can do is to feel what you have placed in me and act on that. Father, place this feeling in the hearts of millions. Make all your people sensitive to those who have little. Make your faith come alive with millions of acts of kindness and concern for our fellow man. Let us not be self absorbed or cavalier, but let our hearts burn with desire to do something for these people. Father please don't let us off the hook until we demonstrate that we are the hands and feet, and mouthpieces for Jesus himself.

And Father, please, never take this feeling away from me or other believers. Please don't allow us to take a single bite without thinking and wondering about those who are hungry. Don't let us pull a warm blanket over our body without feeling something for someone somewhere who is cold tonight. Don't allow us to have nice, comfortable, suburban lives without doing something to feed the need of the least of yours.

And there are two little girls Father God. You know who they are. Bless them and keep them from harm and out of Satan's snare which hovers close by. Do not allow any evil to touch them, in the name of Jesus, I humbly ask this...Amen
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal