GENERAL TOPICS > The Ladies Corner

having a hard time with this!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Flyin6:
I like that^^^ Loads of truth!

Likely applies to all of us!

Nate:
I did take it the right way steve, and that is why I posted it.  because I am publically stating that I am having a hell of a time with making this transition and unfortunately my wife is taking the brunt of my crapheadedness. 

Dmaxlovr:
I seem to take my frustration out on the people I love most also. You are not alone. Just human... The awesome thing is that you recognized it and are willing to make public a shortcoming that we as men all face! I think from everything I have read on here that Don put this site up exactly for that reason. You have my vote for "realman" of the day! (If there is such a thing...if not maybe there should be as a way to recognize true bravery)
I can't imagine how hard it must be for you military guys to express your feelings when you have been trained so much not to subscribe to emotion. Correct me if I'm wrong there... I'm not military just a look from an outsider. You rock!

JR:
I understand this all to well. I have been dealing with a little of this with my leg problem.

When it really hurts, my temper is short. When I take meds, I don't hurt as much, but they make me short tempered too..

We all have our times. When you recognize it you begin to control it more, but talking can help a lot!!

EL TATE:
x2, on ALL of this. I needed this, thank you Nate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version