Hello Guest

Author Topic: So there may be hope  (Read 1569 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
So there may be hope
« on: November 04, 2014, 11:22:05 PM »
As I sit here watching the election returns I begin to have a glimmer of hope for our country until I realize that in reality the ability to turn out more apathetic voters is the margin of victory.  There is no mandate, no fire in the belly of our citizenry to take the country back.  Just a bunch of people who just want to be left along to rot their brain in facebook, instagram, etc.

A win today will result only in a delay in what I believe is the inevitable.  The dependent class who demands more free stuff will continue to grow and those who work hard will be faced with the physical defense of their possessions.  The politicos of all ilk will give free stuff for votes until a breakdown occurs and we head into chaos and anarchy.  I believe it will happen in my lifetime and I'm 40 something....
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: So there may be hope
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 11:50:12 AM »
I realize there are some races that are still outstanding however I believe I can sum up what happened yesterday in a short phrase.

"They won and we have lost."

It is said if you don't vote you can't complain. I would agree with that statement that I'm past complaining.........
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »
And the occupier has already said he will act with his pen before the end of the year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I see more problems than hope for now.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 11:07:12 PM »
We officially have an emperor.  I believe we are headed for a revolution.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 09:15:35 AM »
I believe the President does believe he is above all this democracy nonsense, that seems apparent, should be no surprise to any thinking person (10% of our population)

What is more interesting to me is what McConnell and Boehner  do about it.
It is one thing to have a lunatic or insane man at the helm, but quite another to have collusion with the other leaders of the "government" as well.

I read something this very morning about Mitch coming out and stating if the pres tries to legalize without the legislative process, then he will not confirm any of OB's appointees for the next 2 years. And, Boehner would refuse to fund any of this through congress. We the people still have representatives in a congress, and we spoke loud and clearly two weeks ago.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 10:35:34 AM »
I read something this very morning about Mitch coming out and stating if the pres tries to legalize without the legislative process, then he will not confirm any of OB's appointees for the next 2 years. And, Boehner would refuse to fund any of this through congress. We the people still have representatives in a congress, and we spoke loud and clearly two weeks ago.

Ted Cruz said the same thing last night. That's their 2 step plan to "checking" executive power. First, not confirming appointees. And second, appropriations.
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 11:25:27 PM »

Ted Cruz said the same thing last night. That's their 2 step plan to "checking" executive power. First, not confirming appointees. And second, appropriations.

But will they follow through??
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 08:43:32 AM »
Well, if they don't then I believe lawlessness will ensue

The US is held together through a system of laws and people who believe them. It is a mistake to think that law enforcement holds it all together, big mistake.

You and I hold all this together.

If you demonstrate to me that the basis of all our laws is flawed, that the constitution is no longer enforced, then what exactly is legal, and what is illegal?

If a man fires upon a group of border crossers and kills them, is he guilty of anything? After all they are coming for the freebees, at the invitation of a president who is acting like a king.

So if some law enforcement come to arrest this shooter and he resists...Who is in the right? What if it escalates and this farmer calls his militia buddies who come to his rescue...and a fight ensues where some of the LEO's are now under arrest...What then? Who is in the right. You see it all gets confusing when you pierce the veil of the law. Then what you are left with is martial law and anarchy.

That is what is in play here. We have militias armed to the teeth. The people will come to their aid if they see them doing the right thing and the government protecting the rights of illegals and not defending our rights. Something like this could easily lead to a revolution. Patriots are fed up with the illegal manipulation of our constitution. Many of us professional military will have no choice. We swore an oath to support and defend the constitution...not a president...and not an illegal government.

I wouldn't mess with it. I'd leave it alone. The president clearly needs to be impeached by the people and removed from office. His wrong doings need to be undone or war could result in this nation. The mightiest government on earth pitted against the strongest people who ever existed.

Sort of the irresistible force meeting the immovable object...gonna be a big bang!

And that is one of the reasons you need to prep...We are not stable. We are sitting on shifting sands at the moment
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:25:14 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal