Hello Guest

Author Topic: I love this President  (Read 599 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I love this President
« on: November 26, 2019, 10:46:42 AM »
See what he did to protect CPO Eddie Gallagher!

HOOAH!

Or perhaps

OOH RAH!

Trump excuses him from the BS crap the Navy was putting him through (Read: Obama residual) then Navy demotes the man for posing with the dead carcass of a killer of Americans. I just wish I could have had the opportunity to have stitched him myself and then piss on his corpse, but, hey, that's just me.

So the Navy bucks the prez and now the Navy secretary gets fired, and Trump orders that CPO Gallagher gets to retire unscathed.

Yesterday Trump said publically, "Someone has to have the backs of our warriors, and that guy is the President of the United States."

We HAVE a leader folks!

And for a little context here folks, the public has no idea what we do to combatants. Suffice it to say it ain't pretty. And the knowledge of what happens to them spreads amongst their ranks. It angers them, but way down deep inside fills them with a certain feeling of dread and doubt. When they meet us someday, it gives us the edge.

So what do you really want, a hajii who is treated with respect or one who is pissing himself as we end the animal's life? Make no mistake, what Gallager and men like him do on the battlefield saves untold lives because it serves to slow the spread of the spread and effect of islamic sponsored terrorism
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:48:41 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: I love this President
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 12:20:44 PM »
And the public should never learn what it is that we do to them!

My opinion.....all media should be banned from the battle field where real work takes place and should only be allowed to stay in the rear with the gear!
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 12:46:14 PM »
In all fairness.   The guy who takes a photo of act should be punished.   Punished within the org no documentation just simply punished.
Treated the same as a tattle tail would be when we were youth.  That kid didn’t get to do fun things that kid didn’t get the privilege of having friends who would back him up

I think the guy screwed up with a photo of the act only. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 06:44:14 PM »
I’m with Don. Screw that sec

I’ve never served but I know enough to know that we send people to do really bad stuff and we shouldn’t then second guess what they do or how they do it.

I don’t care how they kill them if they need killing.  Remember what they did to the contractors in Somalia?  Burned them and drug them through the streets and hung them up naked?

Send them to hell and never apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 07:33:44 PM »
He took a picture with a dead terrorist. How is this any different now than when they did it in any other war? Certainly no different than the law man taking pictures with dead outlaws in the wild west. Make then an example.

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 11:29:17 PM »
He took a picture with a dead terrorist. How is this any different now than when they did it in any other war? Certainly no different than the law man taking pictures with dead outlaws in the wild west. Make then an example.

There is nothing wrong with it.

You send men to war, they do things like men at war.

Our soft underbelly will never understand because they lack the courage to ever venture to unsafe places.

Leave the business of war to the men who prosecute it.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal