PERSONAL READINESS > Hide Site

Raptor Ridge, the build.

<< < (2/42) > >>

JR:
I was going to do the well pump this weekend, but tractors seem to take priority somehow. Oh, Kub runs great with new fuel filter (still little H2O in there), topped with fresh diesel and Lucas fuel treament. Time to add a little winter stuff to both too, just about there.

This is just a cheap 110v AC well pump good for 440ft. I don't need high pressure or instant flow. Plan is for filling the tank on the hill and letting that do the work. Pump will only need to run couple times a week to top off the tank. Dug out past the frost line (2ft here) to add a hydrant and the pitless.

JR:
Picked this up for basic use up there and who knows where. 1500watt (3k surge) for about 2/3 the price of others. Need more adapters for charging it but still better than a gen at night till I get my solar going (maybe next trip?)

Those Ampre Time Lifo batteries are getting great reviews too. May get 4 more for the 220v side giving me 400ah (almost 20k watts).

JR:
Forgot to bring the power station up this weekend. Would like to see it if it will run the 1.5HP air compressor. Should with 3000watts surge and 1500 all th time (1.5hp = 1100watts). Sure the 5k inverter will but not quite there yet.

Speaking of that, I took 8x186watt solar panel up this weekend. Ran out of time and energy to mount on the container (Note, 4 hotlinks friday night did me in on Saturday)

JR:
It was a full load going up there, but it fit. Also go Dug up off the ground on RR ties for a good cleaning. That was a job in itself since it still has a flat, neighbor helped with his big tractor.

Better picture (larger/less thumb)

JR:
Taking a break and this little guy kept running around. Was really nice too, 80s daytime, mid 40s at night.

All in all not a bad trip, cept I heard from GWB again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version