PERSONAL READINESS > Hide Site

We are selling our farm

(1/8) > >>

Flyin6:
Yes, you heard it right

Kat and I have had a months-long discussion about the farm. We talked about the cost/benefit and we talked about how much I can realistically achieve there with my remaining years. I turned 69 a couple days ago. Every day I spend down there building something is a day we are not spending together. Every dime I spend on something down there is a dime unavailable to use for travel.

I enjoyed a huge psychological boost having owned it for the past 10 years+, but we have decided to focus elsewhere.

I have owned it lock, stock, and barrel from the first day. I stroked a check for it and everything down there. I turned it from a ratty overgrown mess into a really pretty place with fields so nice now, that I can mow them with my zero-turn. I have a new barn and a 16X32 story and a half "Shed"

I also have a Canadian replica out house sited well, and a 12X12 site-built shed that houses a side-by-side. It has electricity and pressurized water and roads and stocked ponds and just about everything you'd need except for fenced fields. I don't have them.

All of you here have watched that place grow and develop and know what it is. I will not be asking for an arm and a leg or your firstborn, but if any RealMan associate is interested there is a short window before I offer it to the general market.

All the equipment is going as well.

KensAuto:
That's a life changing direction if I ever saw one. Should be able to get a nice chunk for that place.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

dave945:
The offer still stands if you need a place to park the equipment. I’ll even keep it exercised and warmed up for ya. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlaser:
Good for you Don, glad you’re not 80 like I was thinking too Boss…..

Flyin6:
There is already interest and I haven't advertised anything.
Looks like the equipment might start leaving tomorrow...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version