Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Does the tail actually wag the dog?  (Read 413 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Does the tail actually wag the dog?
« on: October 27, 2021, 10:30:23 PM »
Does the tail wag the dog?

Well, I believe it does and I have a shining example. After breakfast with a friend today, he mentioned a few interesting facts. We were discussing Joe Biden and just how much he has never done. And how he has never really stood for anything.

We couldn’t put together any good reason why he survived politically long enough to become the man who everyone calls the president. And if I may, allow me to be clear about something. I do not believe he actually won the election. I do believe the election was manipulated and stolen from Mr. Trump.

To that end I have a request to my friends. After I die and am buried, please do not let me ever vote democrat. Can someone make sure of that for me, pretty-please.

Getting back to the gaff master-in-chief. He was, for decades, a senator from Delaware. Not from New York, or Florida, or California, nope, from Delaware. That is a state just slightly larger than Long Island, NY. It is a little bigger than Rhode Island and I think Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is larger. I also think someone owned a ranch in Texas that was bigger than Delaware.

That tiny little state has only three counties. Yep 3! Kentucky has 120. I live in one of the larger so that means the judge executive of my county almost had to work as hard to gain his seat as that Joe Biden did to win a seat in the US Senate.

Delaware does not even have one million people. Most of our big cities has way more than that, as in many times that number. Back in the 1990’s, Delaware’s population ran somewhere in the 600,000 range reaching 666,000 in 1999. BTW, notice the number there? 666, sign of the beast, and we have this Biden crime family? Well, I think you get where I’m going with that, so let’s get on…

Anyway do-nothing Joe didn’t have to win many votes to win a seat in Delaware. He could pedal his bike to campaign in all three counties in an afternoon. So let’s say in the way back, crazy joe (lower case to match what most people think of him) ran in a state of 600,000 folks of which probably 500,000 were of voting age. If the state were split 50/50 there would have been just 250,000 eligible voters in the Democratic Party. Of that, I believe it is normal for 50%-60% of registered voters who would actually vote. So crazy joe only had to get something between 125,000 and 150,000 votes to win a seat that placed him at equal footing as those senators from the kalifornia and the New York.

Anybody getting this? He has never done anything politically, except, perhaps to put more black people into prison than before he was a senator. Oh, NAFTA, I forgot that one. Yea, he’s the guy who sent all our manufacturing to Mexico and China, yea he did do that for us. And that helped us, right? He didn’t even have to do anything to get elected in Delaware. Heck, he got elected to the presidency while hiding in his basement! So, ever hear of a heated election race in Delaware? Ever hear anything at all from Delaware for that matter?

So we have a do-nothing career politician whose senate races were in line with what a county executive in a larger county in the US has to win and certainly far, far less than a mayor of one of our larger cities has to deal with. This guy who skated through elections, who comes from our second smallest state of three whole counties, rises to become not only our leader, but the leader of the free world!

And you tell me the tail does not wag the dog? Poppy-cock!

Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal