Hello Guest

Author Topic: What will we do with this generation?  (Read 2273 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What will we do with this generation?
« on: December 29, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »
Mall brawls: Teens terrorize holiday shoppers
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/12/28/mall-brawls-teens-terrorize-holiday-shoppers.html

I can't believe no one was arrested. Anyone with half a brain knows the more you let kids get away with things the more they push the boundaries. We needed some SRT guys going through that crowd with batons and tear gas. Then arrest every stinkin one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: What will we do with this generation?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 01:26:15 PM »
I totally agree with you TRN. I think the more we reduce the "public ridicule" factor the more crap like this we will see. I think that (public ridicule) extends to EBT cards ("food stamps" were too embarrassing so we give them a "credit card") as well. I think in situations like this if you don't want to actually arrest them and send them to jail then at a minimum putting them ALL in yellow jump suits to clean the city, the mall etc. and allow the public to yell at them for doing things like this would eliminate much of this behavior.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 11:46:38 PM »
I just walked out my front door with 2000 lumens of daylight in a stick and shinned it on the young whippersnapper doing donuts on my small one way street in his annoying Subaru.  I directed him to a open parking spot and suggest he ought to find it before he looses his little car into the pond behind our house.   

With the holiday festivities my street has no room for them type of shenanigans.  He parked, and I am happy to open carry in my basketball shorts

Raising boys into RealMen!!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 09:56:56 AM »
Love it!

That's what we need if we want this country back

Real Men taking charge for their lives and taking authority over stupidity!

Good job Dave!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 12:00:09 PM »
Amen Don!

Nice job Dave!

Offline Dmaxlovr

• Registered
  • Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
Nice job, totally agree except for the open carry in basketball shorts! Lol  # did you embarrass your favorite pistol today?haha!
Hope you don't mind my humor...I know I'm new,  go ahead...flame me.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 02:54:03 PM »
I don't believe we have any flamers around here.......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 04:23:37 PM »
I hada drawstring tied and I open carried with a purpose.  The last twenty years of youth have lost all manners, self respect, personal character, responsibility, dignity and so on.   Finding a youth with any number of these features is extremely hard.   I am a supporter of scouting and I believe in its methods to help young men grow up.   

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 05:17:09 PM »
One only has to look at parents.  Case in point the little snot nosed affluenza kid and his mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 07:08:52 PM »
True very true. 

One day when I feel like typing a novel I'll walk ya all down try life of big Dave.   We all need to remember someone is watching us to make a good example.  I know I had to search else where for it when at times it was hard to find.   Be a good example MEN !! 

Offline rasimmo

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 07:17:39 PM »
I'm with you on that one brother. I had a lot of examples of what not to do and didn't find a good example until I was in my 20s. I learned a lot the hard way. We all have that responsibility as men to be that example to someone even if it ain't our own kids.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
What will we do with this generation?
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2016, 08:02:13 PM »
I had a coworker tell me of his experience with a soup kitchen this Christmas season, as follows

I took my kids to help at the local Saint Ann's soup kitchen to help serve dinner on Christmas Eve.  We had a guy in his 20's  come and ask for more with " give me some more ! " he responded with " give me some more please is what you mean to say." Then he started to yell profanities and tell him how he didn't know his life, his struggles, so on..... To which he replied I am sorry for your misfortune but none of those things give you the right to treat me with any less respect then I would you, my children and I are here on out on accord to serve. The man proceeded to yell until he was removed from the building.   

Just because you have different trials then others doesn't make you any better or worse then someone else. Treat everyone as an equal

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:03:14 PM by Bigdave_185 »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal