Hello Guest

Author Topic: Happy Fathers Day, Real Men  (Read 750 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Happy Fathers Day, Real Men
« on: June 19, 2016, 08:21:53 AM »
As a Christian, the man is the head of the household and responsible for everything that happens in it.  Leading the family in the way of the Lord, loving his wife, setting the example of discipline for the kids and self discipline for the entire family. He is also responsible for the  security and well being (physical and financial) of the family.

These are no small tasks or responsibilities.  The men of this site have demonstrated those values and I am grateful for Don for making this site available and to the Real Men here for the camaraderie that helps each of us continue in the correct path as leaders of our families. 

The state of decline in our country today can be traced back to men who are not keeping these responsibilities sacred.  Whether that be the politicians or those that are serial procreators that are not involved in their children's lives..

To all you Real Men, I raise my 20 oz Yeti coffee mug this morning and both salute you and wish you a happy Father's Day.   
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Fathers Day, Real Men
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 08:34:35 AM »
Well Said Tex or Red Neck, or Charles

Concur

We have a tough job, and its the best one out there!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 08:55:28 AM »
As usual, well spoken Charles!  Happy Fathers Day to all, especially our Heavenly Father  :)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
Thanks for this place and the group of men that frequent it. I am glad to be a part of it. Happy Father's day.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 07:50:58 PM »
Thank you Charles, and happy father's day to all of you.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal