Hello Guest

Author Topic: School Security Officer Runs Towards Danger, Stops School Shooting, In IL  (Read 611 times)

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lives-were-saved-officer-hailed-for-confronting-school-gunman/ar-AAxmMFu?li=BBnb7Kz

Can't say I'm a fan of the news source, but I couldn't find anything from a more reputable source at this time. Looks like someone's doing their job near you, Mikey, too bad he wasn't in FL a couple months ago.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pass the area all the time heading to Iowa - I’m glad there was a real Officer in place instead of some tin star snowflakes like Parkland.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
I don’t believe it...... guns are bad they can’t stop bad guys that’s a double negative!
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Since the shooter committed an assault, isn't his weapon an Assault Weapon?  Only thing I can see to fault the Officer on is failure to eliminate the threat.......from the gene pool.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:53:12 PM by EL TATE »
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal