Hello Guest

Author Topic: Makes me want to start cursing again!  (Read 895 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Makes me want to start cursing again!
« on: October 20, 2021, 10:25:31 PM »
OK, so I will

Screw her!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Makes me want to start cursing again!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 05:59:35 AM »
Oxygen thief.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 07:26:14 AM »
If its so easy maybe she should enlist.

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 07:32:40 AM »
I hope she lives in Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 09:29:33 AM »
I hope she lives on the south side of Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFY
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 11:24:04 AM »
The funny thing, is I've never seen an actual service member demand respect of themselves; only when someone is disrespecting another service member have I seen them demand respect for THAT person, not themselves. Sounds like the whiny brat child of a service member step parent that doesn't like actual parenting/discipline and has a bad case of "you're not my real dad".
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 03:25:54 PM »
I'm glad to hear I only gave up one summer! Oh, and all that tactical combat casualty care, which taught me to do things EMTs aren't allowed to do...I guess that was a figment of my imagination. I wonder, since I only "gave up one summer", what they hell happened to the last 24+ years of my life? Was it all a dream? I wouldn't mind waking up tomorrow with a 24 year old body again, I'll tell you that. SMDH! Sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit to defending the rights of an oxygen thief like her. The amount of ignorant drivel that is vomitted up by like individuals is utterly depressing. Our education system is definitely failing this generation.

Rant complete.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2021, 05:36:19 PM »
I'm glad to hear I only gave up one summer! Oh, and all that tactical combat casualty care, which taught me to do things EMTs aren't allowed to do...I guess that was a figment of my imagination. I wonder, since I only "gave up one summer", what they hell happened to the last 24+ years of my life? Was it all a dream? I wouldn't mind waking up tomorrow with a 24 year old body again, I'll tell you that. SMDH! Sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit to defending the rights of an oxygen thief like her. The amount of ignorant drivel that is vomitted up by like individuals is utterly depressing. Our education system is definitely failing this generation.

Rant complete.
Authorized anytime
You paid for the right

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 07:55:47 PM »
Uniformed and I'am sure a facebook icon.

Maybe she should live in another country.

Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 02:33:55 PM »
Uniformed and I'am sure a facebook icon.

Maybe she should live in another country.

JR, these idiots wouldn't survive a week in any other country! Well, maybe Canada.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 03:57:54 PM »
AND,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Funny, a few months back while talking to a black store clerk who didn't believe in July 4th (nice discussion ) another black lady near the back of the store began to yell at me calling me a racist. I was already leaving and simply said if you don't like it hear, leave. The customer followed me out, videoing me. She yelled something else and I simply said I had said what I wanted. No issues with the store or clerk (was a 99 cent store)   
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ZedR-1

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2021, 03:13:29 PM »
So I have to add to this one….Don will love this
Myself my daughter my soon to be ex her mom stepdad and sister all went to Disney fall break of 15
If it was in the last few woke years I’d be in a cage under Disney….
So there all hungry and we walked into one of the counter service restraints for lunch… Yes restraints it’s right behind the castle and your hearded like sheepel into your feeding pen
Girls were getting a table and me and the ex’s stepdad went for the food….
I walk in first and he’s to my left side. The guy in front had like a 3 year old and a 5 year old in front and his wife was beside him….

I’m looking at his T-shirt and it said Battle of Mogadishu and had the unit patches of the 160th, Group and the 75th Rangers…. I was like where did you get the Irene t shirt…
No response
Then hey where’d you get the 160th t-shirt
No response
and father in law smacked my left hand and gave me a look, I gave him one back
And said Hey! Where’d you get the operator tshirt in my army voice!!!
No response
Then I tapped his shoulder and repeated where’d you get the 160th shirt
His young butt turned to me and said it’s a battle of Mogadishu t-shirt not a 160th
I was like well a guy I met a few times name is on the back
He was driving Super 61 Chief Wolcott and met Mike driver of Super 64 after he got back while in rehab for my shoulder at Bach on ft Campbell. He just said sorry and turned away and started to move away but can’t….
I was like so we’re you there you might know some of my group buddies Sgt Nelson or Chief Corrigan
No response and trying to move… army voice again What unit were you in and he made up some transportation unit and said that’s where he got his first Purple Heart, I’m a disabled vet … I researched later that unit doesn’t exist…. I was well I’m 46 come tomorrow and was 22 when those boys got hung out to dry and I look young but you look crazy young like 15 years to young … father in law was like let’s go… In my army voice you can me and this old soldier are having a conversation… next Army voice statement was how old were you then and the ugh ugh ba ba Ugg’s started to come out then I was like how old were you when your kids were born. Guys I was on him then asked to see his VA card … Oh I don’t have one I was well I do so you got a drivers license so I can see your name so when I can put you on the list of stolen valor a@&hats on the internet…. Only reason your wearing it is to move to the front of the line you piece of $&@“…. They’re pushing though line now with a purpose and I jumped the rail still going off yelling prove me wrong, prove me wrong , prove me wrong next thing I know Disney security is around me. Sir is there a problem, yeah he just stole a mans honor because when oct of 93 happened his mom was still popping zits on his baby smooth butt from his diaper rash… next year he’ll be wearing a Disney security uniform … I then had a couple guys stand up and tell them no problem here officers and another said well done I’m 82nd I said 101st another said we’ll airborne guys I’m such and such air wing…. Security just walked off.

One of the best days I ever had a Disney. but looking back only us old service guys understood everyone else just were looking down or away , my daughter was sitting there with a sick grin….

I looked at her after lunch when we’re going on a ride and said never be ashamed to be patriotic….

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2021, 08:17:28 PM »
Yea, I can't stand a fraud and a liar like that.
The only dignified thing to do would to just say he was honoring those brave warriors, or take the T off and turn it inside out.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal