RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Site Cost...Possible changes

(1/9) > >>

Flyin6:
Ladies and Gents.

Our hosting company has sent me a rather sizeable bill to maintain the premium services we have here at RealMan.
I have paid $30 monthly for the site, which is a wash, and I'm fine with it. But it seems that is never enough. I have to buy all sorts of additional services just to insure the thing actually functions!
I have a bill for nearly $600 in front of me at the moment which I refuse to pay. Fellas, it's a lot, and I am just like everyone else. Having to pay a thousand dollars a year for this is a bit of a stretch for me, and this time I am not going to do it.
I can't seem to get them as they hide their human contact phone numbers.
I plan to move the site over to a server which I own in the future so there will be no costs at all and you can continue DOTing the thing up all you want. But for now, this bill for almost $600 isn't going to be paid. I hope we just don't disappear off the net, but it is a possibility, I'm afraid.
I'm working on it, but be prepared...

stlaser:
Bummer, this being the only site that bans me and keeps letting me post up....

KensAuto:
Heck Don, if that's the only way to get rid of Shawn, I'm down with that.

..sorry, just trying to make light of downer.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on March 16, 2018, 12:43:55 PM ---Heck Don, if that's the only way to get rid of Shawn, I'm down with that.

..sorry, just trying to make light of downer.

--- End quote ---

Unlike you knucklehead ol Big D knows it ain’t that easy to get rid of me! He knows my wife & I’m sure she has told him she has been trying to get rid of me since we met. Btw, we were little kids when that took place so that’s a long time trying! :tongue:

Bigdave_185:
Please set up a paypal or the like and we can add to the efforts

Don do you have number of actually participating members ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version