WEAPONS > Vests & Protection

Some interesting offerings from OpsGear

(1/5) > >>

Flyin6:
I like that conceal carry jacket, although I always have to deal with the "Sag" you get on the weapons side

I can't vouch for the boots, I prefer Oakley boots, but the guys over at O-G know what they are doing

Ruck looks good for a longer term B/O bag...Like maybe the bag you stash, then operate out of a lighter day pack

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on March 11, 2015, 08:57:37 AM ---I like that conceal carry jacket, although I always have to deal with the "Sag" you get on the weapons side

I can't vouch for the boots, I prefer Oakley boots, but the guys over at O-G know what they are doing

Ruck looks good for a longer term B/O bag...Like maybe the bag you stash, then operate out of a lighter day pack

--- End quote ---

I like that bag.

Sammconn:
That bag looks good. Maybe short on some molle but may be like you say a good stash bag.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Sammconn on March 11, 2015, 09:49:24 AM ---That bag looks good. Maybe short on some molle but may be like you say a good stash bag.

--- End quote ---
Yea, good stash bag
I have two big black bags with a strap, and a large US Marine bag I was issued for an Afghan deployment. It is a modular thing with molle all over, but I have never used the molle.

On my small pack which is also Molle'd up, I have a first aid kit, some ammo pouches and a radio pouch attached and I change it up every once in awhile

Dawg25385:
I don't understand the jacket carry concept... is it intended for a secondary weapon?

I would always prefer to have my CCW on my hip.

Looks like a nicely made jacket though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version