VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

2014 Tahoe (new to me) fluid change,,,,,,,,,,,

(1/21) > >>

JR:
OK, here we go on another smaller project. I picked up a 2014 Tahoe, former BLM vehicle (the real BLM)

129k miles, just ready to click over the 130. No 3rd row, no center console (already found some) Oil and tranny fluid looked good.

5.3ltr Vortec, 6sp tranny, 2 keys/remotes with 8.6in rear, 7100 gvw. Almost new Nitto 33-75/17s on stock rims. Shakes a tad at speed so going to check the balance.

More picks to follow but here is the build sheet. It is a "special use LE" vehicle, thinking a 48 state. Already smogged and Reg in Kali now (for now)

JR:
Searching the RPO codes it is 7300gvw, 3.42 rear, 6L80 tranny. Normal LEO stuff, HD cooling, skid plates, no DRL, HD towing.

Diablo Tuner should be here tomorrow to address the DOD and little things, but is has great oil pressure. Looking for Cold Air and exhaust now

Flyin6:
OK, cool! Let's get this thread going.

Going to be both useful and pertinent to today's discussion because so many of these trucks are still faithfully serving peeps all over the continent.

Oh, going to be interesting too knowing the JR...   ;-)

JR:
Ordered a bunch of stuff today. Cold air intake, mbrp cat back. Looking at running up to the recycler later for a couple trim pieces gone or broken.

Needs LED headlights, fogs and glancing at bumpers/guards for fun.

TexasRedNeck:
So far I really like the GTR Ultra2 LEDs I put in the Bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version