GENERAL TOPICS > Most Favored Companies

Best Insurance company?

<< < (2/5) > >>

JR:
Heck, my wife needs a dent guy all the time!

Mrwoody:
I have Amica. They saved me at least 500 a year from Erie ins

TexasRedNeck:
Dirty secret is that if you are with a company for more than 3 years you are experiencing “rate creep” and you have to shop coverages. If you like your company then share the results of your rate shopping and see if they’ll reduce your rates to something close to the market. Many times they will but if not move your coverage.

Just make sure you read the deck sheets and that you are buying the same coverage.  Most people buy on price and only find a “gotcha” when it’s too late.

And check your state department of insurance web site for ratings and complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KensAuto:
Had American Family for over 10 years, then they went up in price for no reason. Switched to Pekin and now (about 3 years later..lol) they went up 15% . I was really happy with AF...wish I would've stuck with them.

Bear9350:
I've had AM FAM.  My family new the local agent where I grew up really well and service was always great.  He retired this last spring so it is time to shop around.  I should atleast look into moving to the local to me know agent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version