SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Donations

Christmas 2015

(1/2) > >>

Flyin6:
I have 18 kids this year to provide for. I'm throwing in every cent RM has which isn't much but a start. I'll spot more obviously as we get going

These are from Africa, all refugees, All of Christian families who fled for their lives before the terror of Islam. The families we supported last year all sprouted and took off. They are employed, in churches, plugged into the community in Cincy and even giving back.

I feel they are worthwhile. If anyone wants to donate you can click on the donation tab here and give away. If not, that's fine...just putting it out there for ya

Merry Christmas!

Flyin6:
Thanks Mike.

I appreciate the giving, but understand the time of the year and folks financial condition so I am not really asking for any $$$.
I'd say just ask God what he thinks. If the spirit moves you either way, listen to him, not me.
I'll bet he will provide for his people. Kat will do the shopping for us again and one way or another we are going to give all 18 something nice...mostly clothes I think...That's what they need

Flyin6:
Thanks Ken!
Wow, this is going great!

I'm posting the money we have in the old donations thread. Kat is excited...she gets to shop for the kids!

KensAuto:
 You are quite welcome. If you say they're good people, that's good enough for me.

Don, if you didn't know, it gives you an option to donate anonymously and I know 2 people that may have hit that option. lol

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on December 10, 2015, 09:16:52 PM --- You are quite welcome. If you say they're good people, that's good enough for me.

Don, if you didn't know, it gives you an option to donate anonymously and I know 2 people that may have hit that option. lol

--- End quote ---
Ken,
Kathy vouches for them. She has been moving up furniture for them all day...still there and it's 2143!

More on these folks: The Cincinnati program takes Christian refugees from the Muslim aggression. ISIS is all the news, but Muslim murder is rampid in Africa. All these folks are from the African continent. Based on what we have seen this past year, we are lucky to have them. Talk about a thankful bunch of folks...THEY ARE!

I Saw another donation come in, the pay pal lets me see who from the ones thus far...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version