Hello Guest

Author Topic: 1991/1985 Suburban 2500 build and flip, again!  (Read 120336 times)

Offline JR

• View Profile
1991/1985 Suburban 2500 build and flip, again!
« on: December 18, 2014, 01:07:38 AM »
Man you guys are tuff  8)!!!

OK, you asked for it, you get some. I also finally added "Spartan" as that is what you all want and its different.

You saw the first pic but here it is again. After looking it over, we loaded it up. Could easily have driven it home, but I figured for the $60 trailer rental I was sure I would get it there.

Has an Optima battery and she started right up after a wire was wiggled a couple times, everything worked! It did through the belt as I loaded it and the closest auto store was at least 10 miles back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you see above is the continuation of this thread; http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/index.php?topic=81.msg679#msg679

My 1500 Suburban that will now get flipped to fund this!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2500 here is going to receive a 1991 6BT Cummins, 47r tranny and NP205 from a couple diff trucks.

It will also get a Dana 60 from a Dodge with the passenger drop. Right now that has 4.10 gears and external locking hubs that will be changed to internal hubs.

The rearend will be a GM 14 bolt FF with 4.10 gears also. It will get disc brakes and some type of locker.

Both axles are 67 WMS to WMS and are 8 lug with 9/16th studs.

The frame will get boxed at least to the drivers door, but probably well past that.

I will do a rear shackle flip to gain around 5 inches in back and probably use the stock springs or a new set of 1 ton springs. Front will get new spring too as the are a reverse arch right now so a good solid spring set (with military wrap) will go up front to hold up the extra 500lbs of motor.

These thing have terrible bump steer so it will get crossover steering.

As for the interior, it is a truck. It screams utility but is solid for a 206k truck. It has rubber mats and front bucket vinyl seats, 2 row bench and no 3rd row for now.

Stock it has a 42 gallon fuel tank with a skid plate. This is fine for a start but I can see another 25 gallon in there someplace.

For the 6BT there are bolt in mounts for the conversion, but at $600 I think I can fab what I need quite well.

I am leaning towards hummer wheels or similar. I want steel wheels that you can bend back if you bend em. Plus a split wheel you can change, god knows I busted enough trucks tires in my younger years to have a hold on that.

It will have custom front a rear bumper with a new winch and nerf/steps bars of some type.

Everything will get freshened up at minimum as it goes in.

Now all this is a good start and is subject to change without notice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 11:40:23 PM by JR »
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
Re: Re: 1991 Suburban Build, maybe flip or 6BT?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 01:35:09 AM »
Now this just fit on the trailer. In fact had to let the air out of the front tires for the strap to hook up.

Speaking of tires, they are brand new and look great!! I guess sitting on a hill side in Inverness for 8 years ha some benifits. Well at leas until you see the mold all over the truck.

As you can see the front right fender needs some TLC, like a replacement! Found it got the hood a little and there was a small dent up top above the right front door.

Then some bad which I show later is some rust through just above the center door piller on each side. Not real bad, but it will need to be addressed.

207, 900+ miles and she sounds great!! 4 wheel drive works good and no funny noises until we start to put it on the trailer. Pop the hood and the belt is started to frey. That I can handle but the darn tensioner is frozen.

Stop in Vallejo (not the nicest place) for some of the best chicken teriyaki around.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 01:39:00 AM »
Finally get her home and just then the rain starts (remember I'm a wimp) but I don't melt and the kids have a blast climbing all over and riding as I unload here.

I dump her off and run the trailer back (uhaul was a pain)

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 03:33:15 AM »
So delving in a little more I like the GMC much better than the Chevy. The Chevy front is to busy, GM is business. JMHO

The the thing hanging off the front, yes the Warn Winch. It was supposed to be gone but was not. Hey not a bad deal for $700  8)

Checking out the drivers seat. This is a truck, nothing more. AM radio, vinyl buckets up front, no consel, just a 4x4 shifter.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:34:27 AM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 03:43:50 AM »
The back seat is just that but it is valour, but still blue. Non of the seats are that bad, but I think the fronts will get something more wrap around and a custom counsel.

Then there is the rust, both sides. This will need attn for sure and not later!

Talk about room, this has it. No fuse, no seat and no rear AC or heater.

Then there is stuff growing on the hood,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm IT LIVES  :o ???
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:45:48 AM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 07:48:50 AM »
Shoot, that will clean up great!

I'd like one full day on it...Pull the interior out and pressure wash everything. top side, inside, underside, everything.

Then access what you have, which I suspect is going to be one fully intact great truck. But then again, you want to barn door it, so not as much cleaning as I suggested, Then again, clean it and sell the body tub, asking say $1200 and take $700 as your low number and the truck was free.

Oh and Duane and I are calling that winch...really. We'll discuss the $$$ and buy that from you and you will be $$$ ahead!

I really want to see Duane rebuild that winch to like new and mount it on his ugly jeep!

Great buy JR! I'm surprised you can get that much truck for so little, and in kali...! Crazy!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 09:31:22 AM »
great looking find definitely
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 09:48:06 AM »
Good job snagging it. Now the fun begins.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 11:43:37 AM »
It will look totally diff after a cleanup. Probably get on it today since its not raining.

Only issue on the winch will be shipping. Even broken down it may have to go on a pallet. Something will work for sure, bumper too?

I am going to leave the 1500 on this thread and switch the 2500 to a new one when I get going. Need to flip that 1500 now for space and $$$

A for the 1500 the paint will probably be OD with a rocker panels in undercoating, hood black. With those wheel I think that will look great.

The 2500 will be black or dark grey with undercoating low also. Nice is that is has the tank skid plate and no power. It just clicks for this project.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »
Serious about that winch

If you want to sell it, Ky is buyin!

No bumper, just Mr. Warn!

You plan to pull the body off the frame, or??

Anyway, yea, start it on a new thread with the dirty/ugly first, then the cleanup

Interested to see this classic raised from the dead

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 12:01:47 PM »
Now the the Miller is back up I can weld the pads and shocks mounts to the 1500. I need to back her into the garage for this as working 3 ft from the street and transferring rearends on a slop is not fun.

3 wires that were cut in the ignition under the dash need addressing (way to much alarm stuff) and she will be a runner.

I am hoping for at least 2500 out of it, maybe 3k if she looks real good I am into it for about 1500 now. Had a guy who wanted to trade his 85 Diesel 2500 for it in Sac, but it was a tailgate and not that clean.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 12:04:58 PM »
That could work out as a teaser add on for the 1500. I have a new 6000k winch on the shelf that would fill that hole. That matches the burbs weight, but no way I would run that on the 2500 with a 1000 cummins in it.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
I learned this in the US Army vehicle recovery school some time ago

If the vehicle is submerged in mud up to the axles then the winching weight if 1.6 times the weight of the vehicle.

So a 6500 lb Surburban requires 10,400 winching force.

So one can plan for say a 10,000 lb winch single line or use a smaller winch and double up the line with a pulley. That doubles any winch pull. But given that most winches have about 100' useable line, you would need for the anchor point to be only 40-50 feet away.

Really when you are talking full size trucks with diesel engines, I'd stay around the 12K size to be sure. Leave the smaller winches for half ton light trucks or jeeps.

Nice thing about the Warn 8724 is a very generous line length, what, 150 feet I think?

But no other winches offer such long pull lines therefore making that particular Warn a very good winch!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 02:05:26 PM »
That is why the 6000k was never mounted, not even sure what motivated me to get it. But yes, 10-12k is what it will get and a Massive bumper.

Not sure what is on the warn, but the guy said trees were no problem.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ce_tx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 08:17:17 PM »
That GMC is a clean burb!  You stole that thing!!
1985 Dodge W350 Crew Cab -  Expedition Project Vehicle.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 04:40:49 AM »
Thanks Eric (AKA:Bruiser)

There is a little more rust I found but nothing to really be concerned over. Besides above the back doors I found a little more under the rear doors when I power washed it today. I think I found a fender for it and need to find the winch a good home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 05:06:27 AM »
So I power washed her off today, threw on a new serpentine belt and looked it over a little more in the light with no rain. I dropped 2 sockets in the frame to and for the life of me I can't find em. Even washing didn't flush em out  :(

As stated above I found a little more rust under the back door. Wasn't visible until I washed it off! Spent about 2 hours with the power washer, wiping the jams and doors down and even power washed some interior areas.

Must say it looks like a new truck. 206k miles and it starts fine on 8 year old gas(nasty smell) and the oil looks ok too. Gonna change that as I will drive this a little while I flip the 1500.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 05:07:43 AM »
She was dirty to say the least,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 05:09:35 AM »
And washed up just a little,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Almost purdy as SD  :o

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 07:44:38 AM »
Start-the-new-thread...Start the new thread...Start the new thread...start the new thread...Start the new thread...Start the new thread...Start the new th......

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 07:52:44 AM »
Thanks Eric (AKA:Bruiser)

There is a little more rust I found but nothing to really be concerned over. Besides above the back doors I found a little more under the rear doors when I power washed it today. I think I found a fender for it and need to find the winch a good home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bruiser??? You know each other?

Offline KensAuto

• My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 09:41:12 AM »
Looks like you need a new yard before you need a new thread!! lol
....bruiser, from the other website, from which you stole him.
JR, I'm closer than those other knuckheads (that want that winch).:)
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 10:20:18 AM »
Don, you right and I was thinking the same thing as I typed at 0130.

Yep, will split thread, starting with the cleanup for the 2500 and finish the flip here as so named!!

Yep, read Erics entire thread but he is not done and its been 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not quite going for that new car build.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 12:04:02 PM »
cleaned up pretty good. 
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 01:00:33 PM »
Looks like you need a new yard before you need a new thread!! lol
....bruiser, from the other website, from which you stole him.
JR, I'm closer than those other knuckheads (that want that winch).:)
Hey...
I called that winch first
But not for me
For my bonehead catfish pilot friend!
And, believe me, you WANT to see him rebuild it.
After he finishes, I'll call in some favor and get it for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 01:06:22 PM »
Don, you right and I was thinking the same thing as I typed at 0130.

Yep, will split thread, starting with the cleanup for the 2500 and finish the flip here as so named!!

Yep, read Erics entire thread but he is not done and its been 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not quite going for that new car build.
Well, I think you will do well, and if not there will be no peace for you from this crowd!

What you have is the quintessential build. Like Bruiser's Crew and to some extent SquareD, taking these over the hill, left for dead vehicles and renewing them adds a cool factor you can't find in any new car showroom. For a fraction of the cost of new, you can nearly get better everything...mileage, resale, cool factor, crunchability against any modern car (or truck) and you won't see yourself every 20 minutes in the other lane. Uniqueness and self expression, an art form literally.
Guys like Bruiser, or Eric, and Duane build these things to such a standard as to achieve art. Seriously, you see a finished lifted old burb purring with 12 valve perfection and you will literally draw a crowd with every stop. Try that in a Nissan! Aien't happenin'

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 01:07:40 PM »
And I was thinking, widen those wheels out to 9"-10" and leave them steelies with the hub caps if you can and that would be a look for a street/trail truck.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 03:05:50 PM »
And I was thinking, widen those wheels out to 9"-10" and leave them steelies with the hub caps if you can and that would be a look for a street/trail truck.

Yes I kinda like the stock look and it will have steel wheels.

Yup, Don has dibs!! (did I really say that??)  :-\

You can tell I was falling asleep!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 06:00:04 PM »

Yes I kinda like the stock look and it will have steel wheels.

Yup, Don has dibs!! (did I really say that??)  :-\

You can tell I was falling asleep!!!!!!!!!

You're on record now!

Offline KensAuto

• My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »
The man is delusional, don't listen to him!!
Dib's (sarcastic smile) lol
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2014, 07:08:41 PM »
Dibs, could mean Bids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just saying.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ce_tx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2014, 07:32:34 PM »
Bruiser was my wheeling/rock crawling nick name with the guys I used to wheel/wrench with, which most were on the texas4x4.org site where I started the build thread for my crew cab build.  Later on I started another one on DTR and try to keep them both going whenever I make some progress.

JR your burb will be very nice however far you take it with the build process.  A square body burb with a 12V and sitting on 1 ton axles is really cool recipe IMO.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
Bruiser was my wheeling/rock crawling nick name with the guys I used to wheel/wrench with, which most were on the texas4x4.org site where I started the build thread for my crew cab build.  Later on I started another one on DTR and try to keep them both going whenever I make some progress.

JR your burb will be very nice however far you take it with the build process.  A square body burb with a 12V and sitting on 1 ton axles is really cool recipe IMO.

Thanks, hope I can do justice to her after seeing our build. We are kinda coming from opposite ends there. You started the build with making a new truck in mind and bought a new truck mid way. I have a Dmax and am building the truck it cannot be.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 1991 Suburban 2500 build and 6BT?
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2014, 11:49:05 PM »

Texas ehh,

I went to a new church tonight who's senior pastor is a Texan. What a sermon...Wow is all I can say! I'm definitely going back Sunday!

Oh, and Bruiser it is!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 11:46:48 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 1991 Suburban 2500 build and 6BT
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 11:48:40 AM »
JR,

Judging by what I am seeing and what you plan to do with it, the perfect name for this truck/project popped into my mind:

Spartan!

Project Spartan

Spartan project

either way it works...

Offline ce_tx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 01:54:16 PM »

Thanks, hope I can do justice to her after seeing our build. We are kinda coming from opposite ends there. You started the build with making a new truck in mind and bought a new truck mid way. I have a Dmax and am building the truck it cannot be.

Yeah I got to the point where I really needed, in my mind anyway, a dependable daily driver and tow rig.  I could see the 85 crew cab project taking a lot longer than expected so I bought a new truck. 

Eric

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 02:12:42 PM »
Have you made any progress on the CC?

Spartan huh?? It could work.

"Non-Crunchability, Uniqueness and Self expression", an art form literally. That is why we do most of this, right?

Got to get it registered monday, then do a fluid change so I ca drive it around some. Pull the winch and bumper and put the stock on it for now.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dustoff35

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 03:45:57 PM »
Nice, JR.  This is gonna be good.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »
Guys, been looking at springs. Not spending the $$$ on deaver or alta.

Of all the springs out there, who do you guys like?

Shocks are another story. Probably stick with Bilstiens 5150 but open to opinions.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »
Guys, been looking at springs. Not spending the $$$ on deaver or alta.

Of all the springs out there, who do you guys like?

Shocks are another story. Probably stick with Bilstiens 5150 but open to opinions.
I buy from SDTruckSprings.com
The new rear springs for SquareD were $136 ea... 5+1 leaves, 64" spring. 2.5" wide. 2050lb capacity. 6.5" arch...pur-fekt!

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 07:37:19 PM »
then do a fluid change

Those can get VERY exhaustive and in depth.. be careful  ;D
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2014, 08:09:22 PM »
then do a fluid change

Those can get VERY exhaustive and in depth.. be careful  ;D

Yes, so I have read for the past year!!!!!!!!!  8)

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ce_tx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2014, 08:32:23 PM »
Only progress is ordering parts for the interior no actual work on the truck itself.

Your on the right track with the shocks, Bilsteins are very good shocks.

Are you wanting lift springs are stock ones?  Alcan makes springs as well and are a little less money than Deaver or Atlas.  Might give them a call when you figure out exactly what you want/need.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 10:26:49 PM »
Yes, I want to lift the rear but use the shackle flip for that. Keep the springs flatter and no block for better torque transfer.

For the front I want to go with the stock mounts and adjust the height with shackles.

I am looking for about a 6 inch lift. So if I get 4 inches from the flip, I would need about 2 inch rear springs and 6 inch front.

Of the BIG companies who makes the best springs? If I order from Summit I get free shipping and they are just "over the hill" if I need to pickup or return.

I have to check but I think all the springs are the same length, which is a plus if I have to repair in the field without having to source front vs rear.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2014, 02:35:39 PM »
What do you think about these wheels;

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2014, 02:50:19 PM »
Plus I guess the front springs are 48 and the rears are 56. So it means a relocation of the front mounts if I use the same spring lengths.

Also found more rust near the back doors, Still happy over all but thats what you get with a older truck!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2014, 04:10:49 PM »
Wheels would be OK

But if you aren't going to use the widened factory wheel, then there are some folks out there in Kali somewhere who weld that exact center into Armee HMMV wheels and sell them with a 37" tire...

Might want to look into that

Offline ce_tx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2014, 08:55:34 PM »
On my 71 and 89 K5 blazers I built for street and wheeling I used Tuff Country springs on the front that I bought from Offroad Designs.  Like you I did the shackle flip in the rear on the 89.  On the 89 I had about 6" of lift with the combination of 4" Tuff Country springs in the front, 1" zero rates (left the axle in the stock posistion) front and rear, shackle flip in the rear and a 1" body lift.  This cleared 38" TSL/SX Super Swampers with some mild fender trimming in the front and rear.

The K5 road great on the road, I also did cross over steering as well, and flexed really good on the trail.  I was also running a D60/14B combo on this truck as well.

Eric

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2014, 01:32:30 AM »
The rear is pretty much settled using the flip and new springs. They arch a little and are flat across the overload. I think 2 inch springs with the flip would be about right. Then match the front to that with 6 inch springs. Considering the front are neg arch now even a 6 inch lift should just arch them a little, plus I need the extra for the 1000 lb motor going in!

I am going to start the lift and retro before the motor swap. The frame is pretty clean just showing a little surface rust near the rear and mostly facing forward. Body underside is nice. Not as clean as the 1500, but nothing to worry about much. My main concern is the upper edges all around the cab. I think pulling the headliner (which needs RR anyway) and spraying something in there will do the trick.

Plus with it lifted some it will be so much easier to work on.

Got her cleaned out good yesterday and had the boys wiping down the inside today. They found about a dollar and were stoked. Started a "fluid change" today and have a couple stuck bolts on the tranny. Even with a 6 pt it rounded off 2 bolts.

On the wheels I was thing bigger than 16s which are on it now, but not set in stone. I do like the stock look but those darn hubcaps are like gold. Summit has 8 inch wide stock 16x8 wheels which would be about the minimum. I think 35s would be about right, even with the 4.10s and OD

By the way, the winch works great!!

Also need to source some new rubber floor mats. The stocks are shot for sure. The front is the main thing as I can just cut something up for the back.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:56:11 AM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »
Went to LMC truck and they had the mats. Was a little surprised at $400 for the whole set, but they had them.

Also got new cargo door strikers and latches, they had seen better days and the doors would not close tight.

Plus everything was in stock, that can be rare sometimes.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal