Hello Guest

Author Topic: Real Man is expanding!  (Read 1677 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Real Man is expanding!
« on: May 30, 2019, 10:42:53 PM »
So, in a couple words, Real Man TruckWorks and Survival is going to expand

I have purchased several domains out there and one of them is going to become the home for RMTWS along with a commercial activity and a greatly expanded faith arena, and all that linked to social media starting with a facebook page

The core identity has always been Real Man. Real Man because we strive to be one, but in a much greater sense Jesus was the real, Real Man, the greatest living example of what a real man really is. We carved out a little section of the real man world of interests and fired that up here. We discuss vehicle builds, faith, politics, enjoy some great stories, watch each other grow, build homes, prepare awesome food and on and on.

Jeremy, a guy you haven't met is a great friend of mine and a strong believer in Christ. He is also very experienced in matters of IT, website design, media and business. We have long talked about doing something like this and with his help, we will open up the next plateau, Real Men Don't Quit

So why the name? Well, I have already mentioned that I believe Jesus is the greatest real man the world has ever seen. So for that reason, real man works. He did not quit, so that meshes as well. But there's more for me. In my past while in the Army, I served as a pilot in an elite Special Operations Aviation unit, the 160th Night Stalkers. Their motto is "Night Stalkers Don't Quit." Many if not all of us often sign out correspondence with a NSDQ. The phrase is printed on photos in the president's office, the office of governors, kings, senators, congressmen, business leaders and Clint Eastwood. Had to throw him in there...if you only knew...But I'm not talking. So NSDQ morphed very easily in my mind to RMDQ, Real men don't quit, because they don't.

A real man will hang around when the going gets tough. He will be there with a sick spouse, a friend who needs help, when the nation needs defending, and you can find him on his knees praying to his God. We, however, witness a great lie being perpetrated on the American psyche, that being that men are weak, aren't smart or courageous, are in some cases painted to be toxic and on and on. I stand here and say, none of that is true. God created us to be strong, but caring. To be firm, yet understanding. To stand against all this foolishness and say, "I don't believe you, I believe in what my creator tells me. I do not believe any color is better than another, or that some are deliberately held back. I believe a man is perfected in the union of marriage to a woman. It would seem just about everything I believe in flies in the face of what the popular theories would suggest. And I also believe there are millions of you out there who believe the exact same way.

I stood on the ramparts of freedom once in some distant lands. But now the fight is right here. And just like brave men rallied the fight over there, I am hopeful that many of you will join me here and rally against the stupidity we see unfolding literally everywhere here in America.

Real Men don't Quit will be a website one step uphill being the larger organization if you will and will include RMTWS in its current form It will also have a garage where all manner of things will be for sale. There will be another section dedicated to furthering the work of the kingdom, but I am yet to have a clear concept in mind about what that should look and feel.

I have a need to monetize this activity so I/we can take it to the next level. I plan some really big things which someone is going to have to pay for so it might as well be from money we can generate here. Who knows some of you may very well work in that arena!

We will have a line of clothing that will have printed messages on the pieces. I plan to take on all of the controversial subjects of the contemporary stage and put them to bed. Each topic will be bold and in your face and be challenging. At the bottom of each "Bold" statement will be scripture upon which the statement is made. The point here is to dispel all untruths with the truth that is in the word of God. I am thinking of printing up just 1,000 of each item. Sell them all and that message is put to bed. Folks can wait and collect all of them and be a walking bible if they wish.

I am going to have all sorts of parts for sale, tools, survival equipment, books, and who knows what. Vendors we currently have will be invited to sell their wares on our site and in many cases if they are not a large enough operation will be allowed to do so for free. I will be vetting the companies, their policies, and positions on topics to ferret out those good places who we could help.

I hope to create another book or two, and this time I plan to self publish. Distant Thunder is owned by the company who signed me up to publish it. I can do little with it except watch from the sidelines. The next one will also come as an audio book, which I will read and record myself that can be downloaded from the site.

I mentioned that I plan to do some really big things, and I am setting our sights high. First, we will tithe 10% to our church which has a huge national and international missions footprint. Secondly, I want to get behind men who are being called into the ministry. When I identify that certain person who is having his life rearranged by the almighty, well, I hope to be able to send that person through the seminary as in pay for it. Yep, that is going to cost a pretty penny, but I think we can do it.

I want to be in a position to bless people in need and I want to support the people who come to call this growing organization their employment home.

Finally, very shortly you will see a new facebook page by the same name. Real Men Don't Quit will be the place where I blog about the upcoming trip across the country with my pre-rangers. I hope that trip takes on a life of its own and blesses many, we shall see. Jeremy is working it out so that when I post there, it also posts on RMTWS as well.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Real Man is expanding!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 07:12:14 AM »
 :beercheers:
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 07:28:39 AM »
When you get on Facebook your new full time job will be weeding out trolls. Having said that, I think its great to be on Facebook. You can reach all kinds of new people. I have friends that should be on the Real Man forum but just don't understand how it all works. Its all they can do to figure out FB.

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Online Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 07:34:44 AM »
When you get on Facebook your new full time job will be weeding out trolls. Having said that, I think its great to be on Facebook. You can reach all kinds of new people. I have friends that should be on the Real Man forum but just don't understand how it all works. Its all they can do to figure out FB.
^ that’s one of the reasons I like it here. So much less things.   But I’ll go along with it and see where it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 08:23:05 AM »
Don, these guys may be on to something here. You have a great thing going in this forum. If there were a way to buffer it from “the challenged people” it might be worth considering.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 10:28:27 AM »
Don, these guys may be on to something here. You have a great thing going in this forum. If there were a way to buffer it from “the challenged people” it might be worth considering.
Well, as Jesus once said, "I have you!"

I have empowered many of you to make the adjustments as necessary.

Also, I have bathed this place in prayer, I hope you do as well. So that the tricks of the devil will have no legal right to this place for only the holy spirit is welcome here.

Through faith, I count that as much.

So we do have something going on here, a synergy of sorts where we feed off of each other and enjoy the sharing. But God never intended his good news to be for just the disciples or the jews or a select few. Jesus commands us to go forth through all the lands and spread the gospel. Yea, I know a lot of us would prefer at times to just spread 5.56 rounds, minigun, and mark 82's, but, really God has the better idea.

We are stronger than all that evil out there. We are, as long as we stand solely on the truth of the word. (Read: Not on Don or any man, but on the actions that reflect God's word and plan) We don't need to blow up the holy roller thing in someone's face, we just need to stand our (his) ground, and they will see the difference.

You all are not meant to just feed off this place and remain here and be comfortable. All of you are meant to grow stronger and push out the perimeter, ever increasing the "green zone" where people know and can see, and practice their lives in Christ. Call it a church, community, group, battalion, whatever you prefer, but bros it ain't gonna remain static!

I am tired of not punching evil in the face! Yep, give it a good old surprise punch out of nowhere right in the nose. Wanna help me and him? Well of course all you do. And I'm just not talking to the knothead in colorado, I'm talking to everyone here. I strongly suspect that if you are here, then God has a plan for you to work here too. Don't quote me on that, but I suspect it. Real Man is more than a place in the interweb. It is a concept born in a man over 2000 years ago. That concept has gone around the world again and again through millions of seeds. One fell here, on fertile ground. Wanna help plant a few (thousand) more?

So I'm not worried about trolls, or geeks, (Funny, but I started thinking "Dave's"!) or evil. I fully expect it to come! And I fully expect to cook up a pan full of butter popcorn and watch it fail, watch it beat like waves crashing against a barrier to come no further. Allow me to make a

note here: I do not see Dave's as evil at all! More like pests or ankle biters, or noisy little kids, or a puppy you can't house train, or...

Be true to the mission at hand and watch and see what happens over time. Just imagine if the godless come here to buy their yukon gears and have their money pay for some young Billy Graham get his education. Imagine thousands of normal folks buying stuff here just because "It is an honest place," then have their money used to raise a church, or feed homeless, or help someone adopt a girl from the Ukraine.

It is not ours because we fail to dream it. It is not ours because we fail to fully believe in it. It is not ours because Satan has worked a crack into the armor and created doubt and you did not rebuke him. Genemens, count me out in all that. I can and will create a kingdom building thing here. I will expand the perimeter, our reach and breath, and I will continue until someone plays taps over me. Then, when I go, one of you will take up the guidion and...CM!

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 04:40:38 PM »
Don,

This sounds like a great move forward to spreading the word. How can it not be with it being inspired by the Holy Spirit? Count me in on what ever I can do to take on the evil one

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 08:41:50 PM »
That's one! :wink:

And to his service's credit, he's Air Force!

Aim high you folks say, so I will!

But seriously, we just go here as we always do. The T-shirt thing which should be in place by July will be a good litmus test.

No one has to do anything or sign up for anything. Not totally sure how all of it will unfold, but I suspect it will slowly add steam and folks will naturally find their fit in the bigger thing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:42:52 PM by Flyin6 »

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 09:02:14 PM »
I should probably be doing this privately...

But when I launch the commercial side, if anyone wants to put up their products or store front, I can arrange it to pay directly into your account when a sale takes place. I will extend to all who are here to sell your wares on this coming site free of charge. I am not interested in sharing in your fortune should you find it in part here. Just go on and keep doing the right thing. Paying it forward if you feel so led. You would pay Real Man nothing.

The commercial site that will actually just look like a tab from this place. It will all function very much like a bigger RMTWS site.

If you think you may want to open a storefront here, then contact me and when the time comes you can link up with Jeremy and work out the details.

And sharing some thoughts, I was thinking of creating a board to help make decisions about which companies to host, which products to approve for sale, and when we donate, to weigh in on that as well. Was thinking of taking the 10% of the money we make earmarked for giving (That's above tithing) and place it into an account that is governed in part by that board. I haven't come to any decisions about that, but it's what I'm thinking at the moment.

Something like everyone gets a vote, and I get two. That way I retain some governing power, but could be overruled by a group who may agree that I am leading in the wrong direction. Board members would be chosen by me and come from people who have participated for some time on the RMTWS, participated in charitable things that we have done, and show leadership and wisdom.

If this thing grows, and especially if it accumulates wealth then there has to be a plan of succession. A board with a constitution could serve that purpose. All of us return home someday, but life on earth goes on. A plan to pass on the torch would be in the best interests of the organization if that is what we are becoming...

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 07:23:40 AM »
Gird your loins Don.  We will too.

The ungodly left outnumbers God’s chosen few and they use those numbers to swarm via DNS, boycotts, and public shaming. (E.g. Hollywood and Georgia over abortion laws)

Luke 22

28 “You are those who have stood by Me in My trials; 29 and just as My Father has granted Me a kingdom, I grant you 30 that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

31 “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; 32 but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.” 33 But he said to Him, “Lord, with You I am ready to go both to prison and to death!” 34 And He said, “I say to you, Peter, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know Me.”

35 And He said to them, “When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?” They said, “No, nothing.” 36 And He said to them, “But now, [e]whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, ‘And He was numbered with transgressors’; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment.” 38 They said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 07:58:22 PM »
You sayin' I now need to carry a back up CC pistole? :wink:

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator