Hello Guest

Author Topic: NWMT Cabin  (Read 29839 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: NWMT Cabin
« Reply #200 on: December 11, 2022, 03:39:46 PM »

Snow has been building up on this lower porch roof (been sliding off the steeper 12/12 pitch roofs when we get warmer days, near freezing mark) so with me leaving for another week or so I decided to shovel it off. We received another 1” (apparently 1” equals 8 actual inches NW MT) I would have been able to clean up the driveway had the dealer delivered the skid loader this week as stated. However, that did not happen, excuse was installing a block heater. So it will get scheduled & delivered when I return.

Currently as I’m sitting here cooling off from my snow capades workout writing this the snow on upper roof it sounds like just decided to move downward which I assumed would happen. Just glad I wasn’t up there when it shifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 03:43:34 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 11, 2022, 04:43:16 PM »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 11, 2022, 07:00:17 PM »
Our Idaho hoa has a 1500sf minimum, 2000 if 2 levels. I didn't want that big.
Kinda want a about 1200 with a livable loft.
Good thing the new HOA prez didn't read the rules when he built a small 2 story cabin... Bottom floor is the garage.

He told me to do whatever I wanted.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 11, 2022, 08:39:10 PM »
Good thing the new HOA prez didn't read the rules when he built a small 2 story cabin... Bottom floor is the garage.

Remind me again, are you keeping the place down south too? I know you’ve mentioned selling the business. Wondering g your time frame and actual plans?

Online Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 11, 2022, 10:12:03 PM »

Snow has been building up on this lower porch roof (been sliding off the steeper 12/12 pitch roofs when we get warmer days, near freezing mark) so with me leaving for another week or so I decided to shovel it off. We received another 1” (apparently 1” equals 8 actual inches NW MT) I would have been able to clean up the driveway had the dealer delivered the skid loader this week as stated. However, that did not happen, excuse was installing a block heater. So it will get scheduled & delivered when I return.

Currently as I’m sitting here cooling off from my snow capades workout writing this the snow on upper roof it sounds like just decided to move downward which I assumed would happen. Just glad I wasn’t up there when it shifted.

Shawn, you should look into snow guards for the upper roof and doorways. They kind of hold the snow where it is but let the snow melt run off. If the builder got plans approved before building there should be enough snow load built into the roof. I do know you don’t want the snow to slide off the roof while someone is under it.
A few years ago, a friend in Powell county MT built a new home and did not need a building permit or inspections so don’t know if your place was inspected or not.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 11, 2022, 10:31:28 PM »

Shawn, you should look into snow guards for the upper roof and doorways. They kind of hold the snow where it is but let the snow melt run off. If the builder got plans approved before building there should be enough snow load built into the roof. I do know you don’t want the snow to slide off the roof while someone is under it.
A few years ago, a friend in Powell county MT built a new home and did not need a building permit or inspections so don’t know if your place was inspected or not.

No inspections here other than septic and final electric. However, this is a meadowlark cabin built by the local Amish about 20 miles from my place. I have no doubt it’s snow load rated or more by the design. With that said, I thought it a good idea to try and get some of it off. Once the skid arrives I’m going to relocate that snow to the west side of the cabin to help once it does start melting in a few months.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 12, 2022, 10:34:08 PM »

Remind me again, are you keeping the place down south too? I know you’ve mentioned selling the business. Wondering g your time frame and actual plans?
Need to sell my rental, keep current house for winter months. That would be a good start, but not enough.

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2022, 07:33:38 PM »
Pretty sure I bought a skid steer over two weeks ago….  :rolleyes:

So it was supposed to be delivered Friday before last. At the time I was told the local dealer in Kalispell had received it from the Belgrade dealer Thursday morning the 8th but they didn’t have time to install a simple block heater due to a larger job in front of mine. Fast forward last Friday the 16th and after several emails and calls to set up the delivery for today (I was in Colorado all last week) I was informed they broke a freeze plug and were waiting on the replacement. If you know anything about block heaters that doesn’t jive. So this morning salesman calls and states they haven’t received freight in 3 days.

This is when my interrogation started. First, it’s possible they broke the block heater. As those install in a freeze plug typically. Second, per the tracking number where is the replacement part. I then tell him to get with service and call me back. He puts her on the phone. So they pulled a freeze plug originally then didn’t like where the block heater would be positioned. So they put it in another freeze plug spot they liked better. Then ordered the incorrect freeze plug in. So then on a second order which hasn’t arrived bought the correct freeze plug from somewhere in the Midwest. Last thing I’m told is part could arrive Monday thru Weds. My money is on Friday at this point. Oh and another 8-11” of snow due tomorrow. Lovely…..

Did get the heat shield in for wood stove while I was out. I installed that yesterday and did the final heat cycle fire for break in today. Cooling as I speak, once it gets to room temp again I’m
Gtg. Dug my way to wood shed and filled wood rack today. Two or three kiddos drive up Thursday.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2022, 08:19:05 PM »
Pretty sure I bought a skid steer over two weeks ago….  :rolleyes:

So it was supposed to be delivered Friday before last. At the time I was told the local dealer in Kalispell had received it from the Belgrade dealer Thursday morning the 8th but they didn’t have time to install a simple block heater due to a larger job in front of mine. Fast forward last Friday the 16th and after several emails and calls to set up the delivery for today (I was in Colorado all last week) I was informed they broke a freeze plug and were waiting on the replacement. If you know anything about block heaters that doesn’t jive. So this morning salesman calls and states they haven’t received freight in 3 days.

This is when my interrogation started. First, it’s possible they broke the block heater. As those install in a freeze plug typically. Second, per the tracking number where is the replacement part. I then tell him to get with service and call me back. He puts her on the phone. So they pulled a freeze plug originally then didn’t like where the block heater would be positioned. So they put it in another freeze plug spot they liked better. Then ordered the incorrect freeze plug in. So then on a second order which hasn’t arrived bought the correct freeze plug from somewhere in the Midwest. Last thing I’m told is part could arrive Monday thru Weds. My money is on Friday at this point. Oh and another 8-11” of snow due tomorrow. Lovely…..

Did get the heat shield in for wood stove while I was out. I installed that yesterday and did the final heat cycle fire for break in today. Cooling as I speak, once it gets to room temp again I’m
Gtg. Dug my way to wood shed and filled wood rack today. Two or three kiddos drive up Thursday.
Sorry to hear about you getting the frozen plug shaft by the JCB dealer. You’d think they could simply source one from napa, carquest, orilleys, or any other parts store. Must be some fancy 25.4mm freeze plug that only JCB makes.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2022, 08:26:31 PM »
It’s a kohler engine you’d think it would be pretty standard

Online Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2022, 11:00:37 PM »
“As far as that goes for MT it doesn’t get that cold here due to lower elevation. “
[/size]That is a sentence from your first post in this thread. How is that new addition coming along anyway?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2022, 11:15:43 PM »
Well, I still stand by it that a lot of Montana is colder than here. Granted I think Texas is getting single digits this week so…… I believe they’re calling for rain here this weekend now.

As far as addition they poured slab last week and it’s covered. I figured since the cold snap and to keep “doing something” I ordered 15 bundles of R21 from sandpoint hd today. I’m going to insulate the lower portion of the 2 car garage. Then I can at least warm that up to a decent temp and work out of it / take breaks as I frame up the addition. Will grab that once snow subsides in a day or so.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 11:18:39 PM by stlaser »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 20, 2022, 02:38:23 PM »

Well, today was first day we could fully use the new stove. It’s a tremendous upgrade over the old unit. It’s easy to load, light & simple to control. Plus it puts out a fair amount of heat. This cold snap will be a great test I think. The pup agrees…..

Online Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2022, 07:48:06 PM »
What a nice photo, warm and welcoming.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2022, 09:45:34 PM »
What a nice photo, warm and welcoming.

Thank you, think we received another 14” of snow today.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 22, 2022, 11:47:52 PM »
Well, two youngest made it here safely. Only took them 2 hours longer than normal. Then tragedy struck this evening in the form of sewer gas in the spare bedroom. I have yet to check roof vent but think it may be blocked or plugged. I went outside and pulled cap to clean out, lots of sewer gas but no liquid backed up in the pipe thankfully. Will look at roof vent tomorrow.

Youngest daughter had borrowed our air mattress. Apparently she brought it back with a 4” hole in it. Neighbor saved the day as they had one we could borrow for the week.

Online Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 23, 2022, 02:26:40 AM »
Hopefully you are able to find the blockage and it is easy to get it opened again. Not the ideal way to spend Christmas in a new home.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 23, 2022, 08:06:08 AM »
Sewer gas is the worst thing to me!! It hits my throw up button really fast.  You should watch me dump the black tank of the trailer. Wife gets a kick out of it.

Best of luck with finding and repairing

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 23, 2022, 08:41:02 AM »
Pulling the exterior clean out cap eliminated the interior sewer gas smell. So worst case it’s a bandaid atm.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 23, 2022, 09:03:49 AM »
I’d recon you’re blocked/burried in snow and ice on the roof.
Glad you’ve managed to band aid.

Once everyone and everything is sorted you’ll have a great Christmas at the new home.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 23, 2022, 09:22:23 AM »
I’d recon you’re blocked/burried in snow and ice on the roof.
Glad you’ve managed to band aid.

Once everyone and everything is sorted you’ll have a great Christmas at the new home.

Yeah, my guess too. Looking at pics I saved from real estate ad that roof vent isn’t very tall. Do I may need to extend it a bit this coming year. It’s supposed to be in 40’s this coming week so should fix itself if that’s the issue.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 23, 2022, 11:43:46 AM »
Update on the Jotul wood stove, it’s been running very well and I’m please with what seems to be an extremely quality unit. The wood I’m running was left over from prior owner and it’s a mix of whatever including aspen which doesn’t have the btu output of several other options in the area. I do miss the Midwest hardwoods I might add. With that stated I’m getting 7-8hours of burn time overnight and still trying to dial in the correct air setting at night. Probably won’t get this completely figured out until I get into wood I have personally sourced with higher btu ratings. Hoping 8-10 burn times overnight with better quality wood. It does keep the cabin warm but currently does not really run us out with super cold temps we have been experiencing.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 23, 2022, 12:18:20 PM »
Update on shop, hoa approved of design. It’s literally 1’ shorter than house peak and 6 sq ft less than cabin sq ft. The response from him I thought was telling…..

“The design is close to,  but not over the limits on overall height and square footage. So as long as the final design and build don't change you have approval for the shop.”

To me that says I can’t reject it but you’re pushing the limits!  :tongue:

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 23, 2022, 12:23:18 PM »

Submitted site plan and engineering application along with $750 to local electric utility 6-8months out and $5200 plus like $15 a foot to bring power in. Luckily it’s only 65’ roughly.

Basic shop plans submitted to HOA along with copy of electrical site plan. One nice thing is he doesn’t get hung up on architectural detailed prints.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 01:17:10 PM by stlaser »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2022, 05:43:39 PM »

Go cart showed up today and I moved a lot of piled up snow downhill for the warm up that will be coming this week.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 23, 2022, 06:16:06 PM »
Nice toy, is that 2ft there on the roof?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 23, 2022, 06:59:36 PM »
Nice toy, is that 2ft there on the roof?

Possibly on lower porch roof, I had shoveled lower portion off before last trip south. Directly after I shoveled it upper slid down on it. I’m planning to get up there tomorrow and shovel porch roof off again and then move that snow down hill b4 the coming warm up next week.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 07:42:20 PM by stlaser »

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2022, 07:03:24 PM »

Go cart showed up today and I moved a lot of piled up snow downhill for the warm up that will be coming this week.

That’s a cool little toy. Did it come with a long enough extension cord to clean the driveway

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2022, 07:19:33 PM »

That’s a cool little toy. Did it come with a long enough extension cord to clean the driveway

EV duh….. lol

That cord going to the block heater was why this didn’t get delivered two weeks ago. They had agreed to install a block heater. So they pulled a freeze plug then didn’t like how the heater sat in that spot. So they ordered in a replacement freeze plug after moving the heater to a second spot. Only that first freeze plug was incorrect size. So then they ordered in the correct size from somewhere in the Midwest that was pummeled last week with a major snow storm.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 23, 2022, 10:35:02 PM »
Iv always thought as long as roof was rated for the snow load you gain insulation so to speak out of it being on the roof.

Love the side door entrance on that skid.  Keep you from getting stuck when the bucket is up.  Of course if you tip it on the side?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 23, 2022, 11:02:27 PM »
Front glass is escape as well. In the long term, it will be used more as a forklift than anything. So as I’m getting older the idea of not crawling over or under arms was extremely important. Add in the fact the driver visibility is exceptional compared with a standard skid due to only one arm and offset cab. No rear cross beam holding two arms together either.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2022, 11:22:17 PM »

EV duh….. lol

That cord going to the block heater was why this didn’t get delivered two weeks ago. They had agreed to install a block heater. So they pulled a freeze plug then didn’t like how the heater sat in that spot. So they ordered in a replacement freeze plug after moving the heater to a second spot. Only that first freeze plug was incorrect size. So then they ordered in the correct size from somewhere in the Midwest that was pummeled last week with a major snow storm.
Yea I knew it was the delivery delay-er. I just laugh at the thought of an EV tool like that, like it’s a plug in lawnmower of old .  I suppose though, there are days where it will be a saving grace to have the block heater.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 24, 2022, 09:29:44 AM »
Right, up here I’d say unless it in a warm shop (which I currently do not have) it’s a good idea.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 25, 2022, 01:27:26 PM »
Dug my way out to wood shed this morning to look up and find the sewer vent issue. Yes, it’s a 2.5” pipe so it is code.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 25, 2022, 01:56:54 PM »
Front glass is escape as well. In the long term, it will be used more as a forklift than anything. So as I’m getting older the idea of not crawling over or under arms was extremely important. Add in the fact the driver visibility is exceptional compared with a standard skid due to only one arm and offset cab. No rear cross beam holding two arms together either.
Nice toy!
I can come right in on this point. Sometimes when I have something lifted I find it necessary to crawl out of the cab...Right under that bucket...and load
I comfort myself in knowing should the hydraulics give out right then, I won't feel anything in a few seconds!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 25, 2022, 02:01:05 PM »
Besides the safety issue (been there) just getting in/out makes it a blessing!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 25, 2022, 09:48:15 PM »
Dug my way out to wood shed this morning to look up and find the sewer vent issue. Yes, it’s a 2.5” pipe so it is code.

What am I looking at there Shawn?  Is that ice and snow blocking the opening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 25, 2022, 10:13:21 PM »
Correct, bathroom roof vent 2.5” & for some reason. It appears blocked with ice and snow. Temps are currently rising, supposed to be 40 by 7am tomorrow with high of 44 tomorrow and rain.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2022, 02:59:23 PM »

Marked 10 large trees I need to drop for the new shop.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2022, 05:55:15 PM »
Well, in order to try and help the vent pipe stay opened I ordered one of these

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 26, 2022, 07:15:50 PM »
How does that work?

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 26, 2022, 08:16:02 PM »
Best I can tell it extends down far enough into tube to allow heat and sewer gas to come up inside of it and has smaller holes on the extended wings to let enough air circulate up thru it and keep ice from building up in the plastic tube.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 26, 2022, 09:36:15 PM »
Until they freeze over.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2022, 09:12:15 PM »
Charles, I’m familiar and have used those. Last house had one under sink in island. Be careful though and only use high quality ones. In fact I’m not sure this cabin doesn’t have a leaking one which may be part of the issue if it’s in a wall where I can’t see it……
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 09:13:14 PM by stlaser »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2022, 09:22:31 PM »

So I’ve been holding this one close to the vest for a couple days. Saturday I had about three hours on machine and see a bolt laying on the ground as I’m running machine. Stop, get out and inspect to find this bolt, the main pin on the arm loose and this big flat washer that can potentially go in one of two places on the ground. So I parked it and sent the dealer an email.

Fast forward to today the first day they were open and they send a mechanic over. He fixes and is gone before I got back from Idaho with 15 packs of garage insulation and a new toothed digging bucket for it.

So I get home, warm it up and plan to clean slush up in the driveway. Less than 5 mins into running it I get a error code. Also noticed the hydraulics were a bit low but no apparent leak.

Then come in and send another email. Same technician due out in morning. Apparently when that pin comes loos it can pull on a wiring connector down low and throw a code. I now have machine sitting in shop with clean floor to see if we have any leaks. It’s plausible a hose could have been knicked etc as well and cause it to be low on fluid. The pin bolt had zero locktite on the threads for reference. Not a dealer issue but something that was overlooked in manufacturing I’m sure.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 27, 2022, 09:51:16 PM »
Charles, I’m familiar and have used those. Last house had one under sink in island. Be careful though and only use high quality ones. In fact I’m not sure this cabin doesn’t have a leaking one which may be part of the issue if it’s in a wall where I can’t see it……
I hope not in the wall.  That would be very poor building quality. Usually they are either under the sink or up in the attic.  You might be able to just cut the pipe in the attic and install one and then patch the roof.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 27, 2022, 10:11:55 PM »
I hope not in the wall.  That would be very poor building quality. Usually they are either under the sink or up in the attic.  You might be able to just cut the pipe in the attic and install one and then patch the roof.

Agreed, it may be behind the vanity (it’s not a standard vanity cabinet, hard to explain but it could be behind it adjacent to outside log wall) in the downstairs bath. Need to ask builder/developer, he was no home builder…. Between my house and neighbors he’s done several frankly dumb things when building these to cut corners. More so on neighbors place, but several things on my place I’ve fixed and or am fixing. No attic, log cabin & less we forget it’s rural MT. I think many of them migrated here from the Tuck possibly?????
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 10:16:35 PM by stlaser »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2022, 06:15:40 AM »
We’ll there you have it…..lol.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2022, 10:22:17 AM »

So I’ve been holding this one close to the vest for a couple days. Saturday I had about three hours on machine and see a bolt laying on the ground as I’m running machine. Stop, get out and inspect to find this bolt, the main pin on the arm loose and this big flat washer that can potentially go in one of two places on the ground. So I parked it and sent the dealer an email.

Fast forward to today the first day they were open and they send a mechanic over. He fixes and is gone before I got back from Idaho with 15 packs of garage insulation and a new toothed digging bucket for it.

So I get home, warm it up and plan to clean slush up in the driveway. Less than 5 mins into running it I get a error code. Also noticed the hydraulics were a bit low but no apparent leak.

Then come in and send another email. Same technician due out in morning. Apparently when that pin comes loos it can pull on a wiring connector down low and throw a code. I now have machine sitting in shop with clean floor to see if we have any leaks. It’s plausible a hose could have been knicked etc as well and cause it to be low on fluid. The pin bolt had zero locktite on the threads for reference. Not a dealer issue but something that was overlooked in manufacturing I’m sure.

Not uncommon. On nearly every machine I have purchased and run, some of the hydraulic lines come loose early on. They're just letting you know they expect some attention. Pind coming out and bushings loosening up? Ya, that too!
Welcome to heavy equipment (Although I know you have owned this stuff before!)
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal