Hello Guest

Author Topic: Independence Day  (Read 1842 times)

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Independence Day
« on: July 04, 2016, 09:22:30 AM »
Happy 4th of July everyone- Independence Day!

Thank you to everyone of you who've served this country and put yourself in harms way to maintain that freedom for all of us; thanks to the 3%.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of actual citizens, have little clue that this commemorates the day when the Continental Congress signed the Declaration of Independence, putting off the yoke of Imperial Oppression by the Crown of England.

Since that time, never has it been more important for our Republic and it's citizens to be more conscious of the reasons and purpose of our system of checks and balances, as designed by an ingenious band of Patriots that the ruling class looked down upon as rabble and an inferior class to be Governed by the Elites of England!

For anyone willing to take an honest look around our Country at the actions, words and attitudes of our elected Politicians and their appointed Bureaucrats, it should be PAINFULLY obvious that we're suffering from an even more blatant form of oppression by our "elected" Political Elite!

Executive actions that defy the system of checks and balances of Congress and the Courts, which when and if they're struck down by said bodies, are then supported by inaction by the Federal arms of Law Enforcement Agencies and local Law Enforcement unwilling to follow the properly passed laws of this country!

Illegal and Treasonous acts by Government Officials that defy logic and common sense when talked about in the News by pundits who follow the talking points provided by the handlers of said crooks.  The accused acting as if they've done nothing wrong, waving it off like a pesky fly buzzing about their head, lying about the legality of their actions and their minions scurry to do everything in their power to make it so.  The HEAD of the DOJ, meets privately with the husband of the accused, where their protection details work in concert to make sure nobody documents the meeting!  Does NOBODY see the problems with this subjugation of a supposedly free press?  FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND ENTITIES have provided HUGE contributions to help get these people elected- HOW IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED?  What is going on when our citizens don't even have enough sense to see how dangerous actions like this are?  Most probably couldn't give you a working definition of what Treason is, nor point to one of SEVERAL acts by citizens and Governmental Official over the last several years - prosecuted or unprosecuted!

I just recently learned, that the county that I live in, CROOK County as it's often referred to, slid a new onerous tax through under the noses of a usually vigilant association that fights to prevent such acts, or at least the surprise of such actions.  Get this, a $.05 PER ROUND tax on all center fire ammunition!  Needless to say, I now know why the Cabela's near my house has a HUGE overstock of ammunition all of a sudden!  How did I find out about said tax?  The girl at the register informed my, by asking if I knew what county I was in, and when I informed her that I did know and asked, "why?", she informed me of said tax!  I immediately thanked her and elected to NOT purchase any ammunition and walked out the door as I've been told is common for everyone like me shopping there!  I also thought of the "Stamp Tax" imposed upon the Colonies which was one of several catalysts for the Revolutionary War- how is a tax like this ammunition tax any different?  It's not about revenue, though this crooked state and county sure is in need of it, along with a diet on spending!  This is about abridging the rights of the Second Amendment within a specific local, by the executive action of an elected body with the "legal right" to tax it's citizenry; I cannot fathom how this is not overturned as excessive and oppressive?

It should be plain for all thinking persons to see, we are all in danger of loosing our Republic!  We are guilty of watching grievous abuses of power and violations of Constitutional Law without screaming at the top of our lungs to our elected Government Officials.  We sit by and silently shake our heads when the supposed "Free Press" fails to do ANY due diligence to report the facts and investigate all sides of the news; worse is that we often fail to support and thank those few journalists who do!

Never before since the founding of this Republic, has it been more important for a resurgence of Patriotism and return to a moral code of behavior throughout our Country than it is now!  We all have an unpaid debt that we've ignored for far too long...

Freedom isn't Free!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Independence Day
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 09:28:10 AM »
Mike, I love your spirit

and

You may just live in the wrong local...

But are welcome elsewhere...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 10:00:30 AM »
"For anyone willing to take an honest look around"

Unfortunately, there aren't many.

History also shows us that it is only a matter of a few hundred years on average between revolutions.

Happy 240, America.  Wake up!
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 12:17:29 PM »
Mike, that sucks. Fortunately for you there are a couple great online sources for ammo. May I recommend Sgammo.com (family owned out of OK) & Aimsurplus (near dayton OH, believe owner to be Jewish also great to deal with). Final thoughts to all who read this, you don't have enough ammo. Work on that pronto & have a happy 4th! Play some Lee Greenwood & reflect on how far we have fallen......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 02:28:02 PM »
X2 on ammo accumulation

Gun Play is coming

Be it from a reenergized terrorist sect that is not under much pressure

or from criminals who are coddled by courts afraid of being outside PC parameters

or from self righteous rioters who just want an excuse to loot and burn

A government agency or official operating outside the law or

Pick any of the above, they all will hurt you, and you need to be able to defend yourself.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 05:38:18 PM »
I AIM to address the issue! ::)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 06:12:25 PM »
standard answer when asked how much ammo/how many weapons do you own??

More than I need , but less than I wan't.....

By the way, if you want to see if you have a heart left, take a listen to a song by Trace Adkins called "Arlington".  If that doesnt rip at your heart, you aint living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJO7lJIxG10
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:14:37 PM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 08:14:09 PM »
I AIM to address the issue! ::)

If you order ahead they do cash n carry on weds, at least they used to just in case you were in the area...... Fyi
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 10:56:29 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 12:00:36 AM »
Speaking of Independence day, I just took the family to see the flick

I'd say, don't waste your money.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 01:14:05 AM »
Speaking of Independence day, I just took the family to see the flick

I'd say, don't waste your money.

Resurgence? If so wife said the same thing. They had a premier showing on Ft Huachuca that she was able to attend. Had some of the actors come to it. When she came home I asked about it, her response was, from what I was able to see, wasn't worth paying money to see! Thankfully it was a special showing for army only and she didn't have to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal