Hello Guest

Author Topic: Actual Covid deaths  (Read 609 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Actual Covid deaths
« on: August 31, 2020, 05:05:19 PM »
CDC recently updated the real death rate via the so called covid. It is really just 6% of what is being reported.

Most of the deaths (which do happen on their own everyday) have "other" issues, averaging 2.6 underlying factors.

Basically, real "covid only" deaths are just a little over 9000, not the 170k number being thrown around so much.

As a note, I am in the yellow zone myself, being overweight and diabetic. Older but not way up there and in overall good health otherwise.

Even a big lib paper (Sacramento Bee) https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article245382320.html

CDC website backs all this up, but you need to dig in the stats.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Actual Covid deaths
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 09:13:27 AM »
Jr since you have been doing the extra manual labor on the farm have you lost some pounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Actual Covid deaths
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 01:46:22 PM »
Up and down, so not as much as I would like. Not enough time up there really, 1-2 days every other weekend. Much of that is on a tractor.

Now when the real building starts and my trailer is up there, much more. This home school thing is a hinderance too, they come first.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal