Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ivermectin C Uno Nine  (Read 983 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Ivermectin C Uno Nine
« on: July 29, 2021, 09:19:02 AM »
So I'm posting this as I have a first hand experience with this now. Back story is that all three of my teenager daughters have had it at least once. None of them have had the "vaccine" due to our concerns of fertility. Of those three my middle daughter had it and lost both taste and smell the first time around. It was confirmed in all three by a test, whether or not the tests are accurate is another question however they had the symptoms. Middle daughter had it then 2-3 months later we believe got it a second time. Still very little return of those two senses.

Fast forward to last week, I had been reading about Ivermectin for some time and its apparent it is being suppressed as a treatment. There are cases of adult children whose elderly parents were in icu and not doing good who demanded this be tried after all else has failed. Luckily for a few a court order was granted and their parents recovered immediately after the doses were administered. In another instance an Australian politician brought up the facts before what I believe is their parliament in the last month. If you dig you can find these stories.

So then last week I read about a girl just like my daughter who had lost those two senses. Believed to had it twice and after second round took ivermectin, she regained her senses quickly. So I ordered the 1% injectable and some 3ML syringes. Her and I earlier this week took a dose. I took it in a bit of solidarity as a Dad will do to assure her I believed it was safe. I have had the Pfizer vac back in Jan or Feb I can't recall but never had the bug. Within 24 hours her taste came back almost 100%, within 48 hours her smell is close to 100% now. The test for this was root beer, she loves root beer and it did not smell or taste right for last 6 months.

So it works on the back end for regaining the senses at least in my daughter and I have a feeling it works for keeping it at bay too initially. A lot of third world countries take this as a prophylactic which is my belief why many of them were hit ever so slightly during the height of this quote pandemic unlike us where big P reins supreme. I am posting the best fact sheet I know of on the drug. I am not catholic for the record and as a good friend and member here once told me "I don't need someone between me and my god" best describes my position in regards to that. However, this gal who runs the site aside from Catholic teachings / rants does her homework extremely well. I believe everyone should have a bottle of this in their preps as it appears to be a great anti viral / anti inflammatory that is no longer under patent so its very cheap. Any questions feel free to message me.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:22:27 AM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Ivermectin C Uno Nine
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 11:11:09 AM »
I have know knowledge of the product and haven’t done Any looking personally but.  Via my first link on a google search found it really comical that the FDA is looking into the use of this but advise against testing yourself lol

Just like the other preexisting medication that Donald trump was pushing during his presidency this will be tried to squash just the same because I doesn’t produce money to big pharma

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

Offline oldkoot

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »
You can buy it at Tractor Supply...its used often for horses and cattle. Most any farmer has a tube or two around here.

as for tests....our one daughter works in a Elderly Care facility.... she is tested once a week. She has came up positive 15 times... go to another facility retest...Negative. Its a scam

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 04:29:54 PM »
Wife and I have been debating on getting the shot. I actually texted Nate earlier to get his opinion. As expected he did not leave any guess as to how he feels about it.

We have a couple bottles of ivermect in the fridge in the office. The vet said probably shouldn't  use that on yourself. Not the same as the ivermection in the study however similar.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2021, 06:52:45 PM »
Wife and I have been debating on getting the shot. I actually texted Nate earlier to get his opinion. As expected he did not leave any guess as to how he feels about it.

We have a couple bottles of ivermect in the fridge in the office. The vet said probably shouldn't  use that on yourself. Not the same as the ivermection in the study however similar.

:grin:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2021, 03:50:53 AM »
Does this have a shelf life? Would love to have this on hand as I will not take the vac and have antibodies.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 10:24:07 PM »
Does this have a shelf life? Would love to have this on hand as I will not take the vac and have antibodies.

Long time, cool dry place (not in fridge)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal