VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

Don's 3500 Ram

(1/18) > >>

Flyin6:
Allow me to introduce the newest truck in my stable. It is a 2022 (New) 3500 Ram Laramie 4X4

I wanted one in the Patriot blue and I was lucky enough to find this one on the lot where I get my Gladiator serviced.

Flyin6:
I am very happy with this purchase.

The truck stickered for $80,000 MSRP and I was able to purchase it for $71,500

I checked all the stats before buying to ensure it will pull (legally) everything I own. The heaviest pull I have is currently around 18,000 lbs. This will bumper pull 20,200 depending on tongue weight.

Flyin6:
Unlike most all of my other vehicles, I am not going to modify this truck. I will service it regularly and replace the tires when its time, and maybe buy a phone holder and rubber floor mats, but, honestly, I am getting really done with lifted trucks that can't turn, won't pull, want to roll off curvy roads. I just want nice and reliable, and this is my answer.

Flyin6:
The truck is a Larime which is several trim levels up from the bottom. I could have optioned it with a sunroof and a gigantic center display, but I see that as "gadgety" and unnecessary. This thing is nice, has the best sound system and is quiet and comfortable.

Flyin6:
The bed is unlined but that will change. It has the soft opening electric tailgate and an electric 115VAC receptacle in the side

It has both 4 and 7-pin trailer receptacles and a class whatever receiver that has to be sleeved down to 2" just like my Chevy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version