GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Texas revolt growing?

<< < (3/3)

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 26, 2024, 11:31:46 PM ---https://x.com/kyoag/status/1750879462235746432?s=46

Apparently not all leadership in the tuck are leaning hard left…..

--- End quote ---
YEA!!!!!!!!

And I hear thousands of militia types are arriving/enroute.

Time for an early spring vaca anyone??? ;-)

I would attend a Latin church hosted in my old church after the regular service sometimes. The Pastor, Rene is a good friend of mine. I put the first gun he ever owned in his hand. There were a bunch of illegals in those services. And all of them were good people. All of them were gainfully employed around here and they mostly paid taxes, somehow. They were not the handout types and for my part, I think we need people like that, and I welcome them.

But then there is the other 75% that are here for a free ride. We need to send back everyone who came across illegally who is not earning their own way and paying taxes. Now for the 5%-10% who may be military or cartel, well, keep your powder dry men, they are troublemakers and amongst us.

stlaser:
I’d disagree Chief, you can’t come here by first committing a crime. I’ve know and have known too many that came here the correct way and jumped thru all the hurdles. It’s not fair to them. No matter how good the others are it’s not right.

TexasRedNeck:
Ahh…equivocation.

It’s either illegal or it’s not.  Anyone who skipped the line  should be deported and go to the back of the line.

Ronald Regan got screwed when he tried to make a deal for amnesty and it’s only gotten worse.  Shut it down, expel all the illegal immigrants.  Then we can talk about legal immigration with an eye towards “can you contribute more than you take”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
I guess I stand rebuked!

It's the softy in me coming out as I ripen...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version