TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

Shawn’s new Hippyland Home

<< < (2/23) > >>

stlaser:
Right?  :wink:

Bigdave_185:
No basement? Crawlspace type footings it appears. 

Will you have that few of steps into the home as the photo pictured? 

I like your floor plan, good size kitchen, master bedroom accommodations are nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdave_185:
Id suggest you look at changing the tube in the master,  make sure they leave ample space between sink vanity and the tub.   Enough an injured person could climb in.
We have approximately 3 feet and if I had a broken leg my wife and I couldn’t occupy the space to help me into the tube. 
The other thing they tried to do was put a faucet here in red.   I had them rip out the tub and move faucet

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on December 16, 2018, 10:24:52 AM ---No basement? Crawlspace type footings it appears. 

Will you have that few of steps into the home as the photo pictured? 

I like your floor plan, good size kitchen, master bedroom accommodations are nice

--- End quote ---

Full basement, around 2k sq ft unifinished. Kitchen is huge, wife likes to entertain. I think the steps should be that or less, hard to tell but looking at lot do not think the home sits as high out of the ground as the spec home.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on December 16, 2018, 10:33:54 AM ---Id suggest you look at changing the tube in the master,  make sure they leave ample space between sink vanity and the tub.   Enough an injured person could climb in.
We have approximately 3 feet and if I had a broken leg my wife and I couldn’t occupy the space to help me into the tube. 
The other thing they tried to do was put a faucet here in red.   I had them rip out the tub and move faucet

--- End quote ---

The plans are pretty much as stated, Lennar builds all inclusive so you don’t pick much at all. I was able to get them to leave the closet in master and moms walk in closet bare without shelving so we can build them out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version