VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Drones, Boats, Flying and Floating Things

It's too quiet here!

(1/2) > >>

Tommy13:
Here are a few pics of my boat.  It isn't really a survival craft, but it is very versatile and it gets the family out on the water together.

The boat is a Bay Charger 2230L with some custom touches we requested.  Total weight on the trailer with fuel and provisions for a day on the water is around 6,000 lbs.  It will run up to 70 mph with a light load which makes beating a storm back to the dock much easier. 

The boat also has snap-in carpet (not shown in the pics) for those hot days out playing on the water.

Flyin6:
70 on anything but calm water is downright scary.

Those Navee guys wearing the trident...those guys...

Well they liked to play around with we Armee Spec-ops pilots. One of their favorite traps we'd fall into was to invite us out for a nice little boat ride. Well, out of those boat rides, most pilots suffered some sort of trauma, and one guy broke a leg.

Going fast on water is like, well, what is it like...Well maybe like jumping off the roof of your house into the lawn about 30 times a minute...for awhile

I don't like no fast boats!

But yours is nice!

cudakidd53:
Somewhere, some Navy, Trident wearing guy is telling some story about some Special Army pilot guys who take them on special rides through the air, involving physics defying stunts involving trees, bridges, canyons, power lines, flying through hangers........basic lunch inspection maneuvers I'm sure! LOL-  ???

Tommy13:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on May 03, 2015, 08:05:04 PM ---70 on anything but calm water is downright scary.

Those Navee guys wearing the trident...those guys...

Well they liked to play around with we Armee Spec-ops pilots. One of their favorite traps we'd fall into was to invite us out for a nice little boat ride. Well, out of those boat rides, most pilots suffered some sort of trauma, and one guy broke a leg.

Going fast on water is like, well, what is it like...Well maybe like jumping off the roof of your house into the lawn about 30 times a minute...for awhile

I don't like no fast boats!

But yours is nice!

--- End quote ---

Like any vehicle it often isn't prudent to run as fast as they will go.  That fear can help keep us alive!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on May 03, 2015, 08:19:12 PM ---Somewhere, some Navy, Trident wearing guy is telling some story about some Special Army pilot guys who take them on special rides through the air, involving physics defying stunts involving trees, bridges, canyons, power lines, flying through hangers........basic lunch inspection maneuvers I'm sure! LOL-  ???

--- End quote ---
Or about the Chinook pilot who had one of them hanging on a winch cable about 50 beet below the aircraft, who flew over to a nearby waste treatment plant and tea bagged them first in brown, then in rinse!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version