Hello Guest

Author Topic: About as frightening a video as you are likely to see....  (Read 831 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
About as frightening a video as you are likely to see....
« on: December 21, 2015, 02:12:50 PM »
This is about the Muslim "migration" in Europe. It is long (about 20 minutes). But it is so telling about what is actually occurring there and the impacts of it. I am really pi**ed news outlets are not running more of this footage. I am sure they are just waiting until after the election to run it because a lot of this will only help Republican candidates. but this is very very scary for Europe.

I have never been so happy we have two oceans between us. But it also means that wall needs to be built darn quick.

I would not have young kids watch it. Not that there is anything over the top graphic but the subject matter is pretty darn serious.

http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-disturbing-muslim-refugee-video-you-will-ever-see/

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Re: About as frightening a video as you are likely to see....
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 03:21:30 PM »
you should see what they do in their own country........................
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 04:40:04 PM »
I am torn here between the voice of the soldier and protector of my land and that of a Christian.
As the latter I am the mouth, hands and feet of the Lord on earth who is supposed to love my neighbor like I love myself.
I once had a section "Islam Watch" on this website. After hearing some comments from a few folks I removed that section with the hopes of just focusing on the Love that is God and nothing else.
But how can I do that?

Islam is a scourge and a crime against humanity. It exists nowhere in its so called peaceful form. Every place it goes sees slavery, death, mutilation, Rape, crime and ignorance and most of all hatred against me and our people.

So how does the soldier in me that very plainly sees a growing threat not recognize that as my enemy. God help me, but I see nothing good in Islam, nothing!
Watching this tape the Swedish women who are mercilessly beaten and raped sickens me and makes me darned angry. Those people are peace loving and pacifists and are being violently overthrown.

How can anyone conclude from what is happening to Europe that bring that disease here is going to help us. It won't! My common sense is screaming to me that we are opening the door to danger and we should not only not allow them to come, but come down hard on any Islamic mischief here. Times are weird. I'd say if someone acts up, they get sent to a Gitmo type situation, or maybe herded onto the deck of the USS Ronald Regan and given asylum in the middle of a winter Atlantic.
I fear we are looking right into the jaws of world war 3 which will be fought in every country Islam has made inroads into.

I just can't stay silent and look the other way. Still too much soldier and patriot in me for that. The wolves are at the door and in some cases in the hen coup already!

Get ready!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 07:33:27 PM »
Page / link is dead

Raising boys into RealMen!!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 07:40:07 PM »
That's frightening and informative all at the same time.

That vid showed the truth about this so called refugee migration. It didn't show humans as much as vermin and animals. Who in their right mind would want to fill their neighborhoods with a bunch of gang bangers and gansta' wanna-be's?

That is what the vid showed.

It's removal points to more removal of the truth so the lie that is Islam can be perpetuated.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal