Hello Guest

Author Topic: 4 Simple Questions...  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
4 Simple Questions...
« on: May 26, 2016, 02:28:04 PM »

4 Simple Questions.......

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28http:/en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
(CHECK IT BELOW)

( http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx )

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,

RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Simple Questions...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 02:34:53 AM »
There you go, making sense again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have read all this before, so it is out there. Just like the email issue you only hear what they want you to.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 09:38:01 AM »
I saw it before as well, but just in case everyone hadn't heard it before I wanted to post it up

As least the readership here will be informed, now if we could only get to the other 99.999999999% of Americans!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 09:43:49 AM »
Just remember Big D, ya can't fix stupid, just remove it from the gene pool one Darwin Award at a time!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline fenriswolf039

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 11:56:34 AM »
He gets away with these lies for the same reason that it's impossible to fire a black person for any reason and not lose the case in arbitration with the Labor Board.

The deck is stacked against me.  My company gets sued almost every time we have to let somebody go, even after being lenient for years, documenting everything, fully justifiable actions.

If the "victim" feels as if he was asked to do anything unreasonable at any time, and then fired, it's wrongful termination.

We just paid two years salary to a man who took a truck that was marked out of service and drove it to another state, got caught, blew our safety scores with the FMCSA into the range where we get inspected everywhere we go.  This, after TWO preventable at-fault accidents in one year.

Oh... and the "two years salary"... was $144,000

This slacker in the best year of his life never made $72,000 in one year.  Most he ever made with us was about $50,000 because of all the time off he constantly took.

Georgia is a "right to work" state.  Yeah, right.

/rant over

Not all black people are this way, obviously.  Our office staff is about 50/50 across the board, and none of the good folks I work with in here mind being called "black" any more than I mind being called "white".

I'm a Saltine-American!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 08:37:13 AM »
To quote Ken's girlfriend " at this point what difference does it make?"  He's wrecked the country and created a race war and is six months away from leaving office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 03:08:00 PM »
To quote Ken's girlfriend " at this point what difference does it make?"  He's wrecked the country and created a race war and is six months away from leaving office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference is, HOPEFULLY, we're all looking at a chance to be paroled from this 8 year prison sentence we've all been serving!  We haven't even gotten any time off for good behavior! >:(
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
The trouble is it is not something that can be fixed in a couple years, maybe not even in 4-8 years.

O has the media on his side, same with H. When we get a prez who believes in the US again and its laws it will be a battle everything.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 04:27:34 PM »
The trouble is it is not something that can be fixed in a couple years, maybe not even in 4-8 years.

O has the media on his side, same with H. When we get a prez who believes in the US again and its laws it will be a battle everything.

True, but if we don't get that "prez", there may well be a true battle.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 07:13:35 PM »

True, but if we don't get that "prez", there may well be a true battle.

correct
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 08:36:37 PM »
It is going to be a battle as we know. Remember even when Reagan was in he had to go around congress and used the pulpit to do so. They were not on his side either but the PEOPLE listened and liked it. We then had almost 20 years of growth right threw the click willy years. Who also got credit for much of it as he was being investigated and impeached. 

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 09:53:51 AM »
It is going to be a battle as we know. Remember even when Reagan was in he had to go around congress and used the pulpit to do so. They were not on his side either but the PEOPLE listened and liked it. We then had almost 20 years of growth right threw the click willy years. Who also got credit for much of it as he was being investigated and impeached.

True. With the number of states calling for a convention, we may be close to fixing a lot of problems, too. IF the number of states calling for it can reach the required number.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 01:44:06 PM »
Yes, I would love to see the states stand up and have a convention. Thanks Levin.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal